029. smiles & fruits

"klaus, don't throw that!" andie laughed, getting flour thrown all over her by klaus

"klaus, don't throw that!" andie laughed, getting flour thrown all over her by klaus. "you're making a mess."

"i'll clean it!" klaus stated.

"sure you will." andie joked, wiping the baking powder off of klaus' cheek with a towel.

"we're almost done!"

"'we'? josh, all you've done for the past thirty minutes was sit there and look pretty — with flour on your face. come here."

josh approached the girl, watching her facial expressions change as she rubbed the flour off of his cheek with her thumb.

the look of andie mesmerized him; she was beautiful in every way.

"you think i'm pretty?"

the tone of josh's voice made it sound like a genuine question, which made andie's heart melt.

"i do. i think you're very pretty, josh."

a shade of pink rose on josh's cheeks, anyone could tell that he was happy from a mile away.

'she thinks i'm pretty.' josh thought, giving andie a soft smile with loving eyes.

suddenly, their eyes met, completely forgetting about everything happening around them. they both leaned in and—

"guys!" evan's voice spoke, shifting their attention from each other to evan. "there's a kid..."

"king josh and andie sitting in a tree-"

"don't finish that, klaus." andie threatened jokingly.

"k i s s i n g."

"come here!"

klaus then began to be chased by andie, who held her arms out in attempt to capture the small child.