Sickness

"Why does everyone always make me take care of y/n?" The raven-haired boy tries to argue before he is shoved into the dorm by Aether.

Her kitchen and living room have the lights off and look deserted as can be. Upon walking further in he sees y/n's door slightly open with a very messy and neglected room. There are clothes all over the floor and a trash can at the end of the bed.

Scaramouche starts getting worried and walks into her room to see a cup of water on the bedside that looks a few days old, a bowl with half-eaten soup, and a passed out y/n with her blanket almost devouring her. Curled up in a ball hiding under a blanket like a bear in hibernation.

"Y/n? " he asks out to the passed-out girl knowing no response will be given. 'Man this is going to take a while'

"Where do I even start?" The raven-haired boy questions aloud to himself.

He walks back to the kitchen to wet a washcloth with cold water before going back into the room to place it on your forehead.

Then going down a list he's made in his mind he gets a new glass of ice water, takes the bowl into the kitchen and washes it, gets medicine ready for her at her bedside table, picks up all her laundry while feeling like a total pervert, puts the laundry into the washing machine, moves the trash can to beside the bed so it's more convenient and last but not least heads to the kitchen to make ramen for the girl.

Opening the pack of noodles and putting it in a pot to boil over the stove. He then grabs green onions out of the fridge and chops them up to be later added to the ramen.

The relaxing sounds of having someone in the hollow and neglected dorm were enough to wake you up.

Rubbing your eyes (well eye) just to notice a cool washcloth laid over your head. Reaching to the bedside table to grab water to realize it's fresh and has Ice in it and looking around to see a clean floor. You couldn't help but smile happily at the kindness of whoever went through the trouble to do all this.

Scaramouche then walks in the door with a tray consisting of a ramen bowl with chopsticks and a fork in case you like one better, saltine crackers, and even a hash brown. Your eyes glitter to see the appealing food.

"Thank you so much Scaramouche," you say with a weak yet grateful voice. He nods and sets the tray over you.

Sitting up to grab a fork and eat some noodles.

~

After eating y/n gives another grateful smile to Scaramouche before laying back down in pain. "You should take this medicine" he suggests before you fall asleep or anything. "Mmmh" is all you're able to form so he places the medicine to your mouth as you place your tongue out to be given the medicine. He then gently pours some water into your mouth for you to swallow.

You close your eyes after taking the medicine. It truly is a pitiful sight. He turns on The Office for some background noise before laying down to get on his phone. He'd often look away from his phone to check on you.

About an hour later he starts feeling sick. Most likely caught whatever you have. Scaramouche shut his phone down to cover up and lay down right next to you.

Eventually, it's just the two of you sicker than dogs but asleep and relying on each other to get through sickness.

Right before falling asleep Scaramouche made sure to be sarcastic in a time of agony 'you owe me ' he whispered before his eyes close in weight to hug into rest.