A/N

Hello everybody! I have some good news and some bad news. I'll start with the good news first.

When I auditioned for for the Fall musical at my school, I had a panic attack during auditions (my first big audition) and could not sing for five minuets and had to leave and come back.

I got cut.

I decided that I would still audition for the winter musical and I got in! I am one of eight cast members. I have a solo (which is awesome) and am super excited for performance (which is in January).

Sadly this means that I am going on hiatus. I'm not sure when I will start posting again. The problem is that it's getting hard for me to motivate myself to start up writing again. I just had a traumatizing weekend last week and have loads going on between schoolwork, musical rehearsals, learning my lines (monologues!!!), and family time; so I may do some posting, but it is not likely.

Though there is something you can do to help. I started this story last year when the US went on lockdown; sooooooo, I kind of lost my storyline....

I am open to any and all suggestions onto where to go after this. I have some ideas, but I'd love help. I will tag the person whose idea I used.

Also, if anyone needs to talk; please PM me. 

You are all amazing and beautiful. You got this. No matter what's going on in your life, you got this. You will move one, become stronger, and be amazing. Things will get better eventually. It may not be now, but someday it will.

Hold on, someone will miss you. You may not believe it, but there is someone who will miss you.