(50)

Your average blood, abuse talk, violence and swearing warning because yep

Y/n POV;

Argument after argument. Some would call it luck, expect i don't know who would but I would call it dreadful. Wilbur had become so wrapped up in the idea that if I saw Dream I would instantly fall in love with him. No. He had become a good peer to talk to, maybe even a friend. Talking to him gives me a different understanding on his so called reign. I don't plan on dating him again. I wouldn't. He's a manipulator or so I've been told. That's why I asked Tubbo to cover me for a 4th time this week. He made excuses for my disappearances every time I asked him to. Something along the lines of outdoor alone battle training  to walking down a prime path. Wilbur, who I don't think ever bought these lies just grunted and walked off. I sigh dismissing the thought quickly. 

I put on a decent looking hoodie and opened the door to reveal a very cross tall man, his arms crossed tightly. He tapped his foot angrily. Oh no.

"And where do you think your off to?" You could hear the annoyance in his tone. I took a deep breath before answering. 

"For a walk" I shrug my shoulders. I don't give him a look into how I was actually thinking. His brow raised. 

"No your not" 

"Yes I am" I bite back. He didn't change one bit. I mentally groan.

"Your going to see the prisoner again, like all the other times Tubbo has made an excuse for you. That's four times and it's only Friday!" He yelled at me, extending his arm in a dramatic motion to push his point across. 

"No I'm not, your just guessing at this point" I grunt, putting my left hand on my hip. His eyes flared in anger. 

"I don't know why you bother even talking to him. Your wasting your time" He spoke bitterly.

"He's nice to talk to" I admit, crossing my own arms. 

"And I'm not?" He adds. I'm not feeling bad for him, no. 

"No, Your nice to talk to. It's just nice to have a conversation with.... Other people" I try to put as nice as I can. I can feel this argument growing colder and colder.

"Other people?" He spat. 'Other people?" He repeated. I wince but I decide to go with the flow.

"Yes other people" I growl back.

"Admit your falling for him again" He closed the large door behind him. What?

"No I'm not!" I push a finger into his chest. He looks down at my finger and pushes it away.

"You are. You just can't see it" He spat. I growled as I grabbed the door handle in a hurry. He places a hand on mine as I try to exit my cabin. 

"Y/n don't you leave this cabin." I hear his low voice whisper into my ear. 

"Watch me" I yank his hand off and swing the door open in a sudden jolt. I watch his face drop as I exit the door. I slam the door behind me and inhale sharply. He was just a friend to me again. Nothing more. I sigh looking for Styx. I begin looking around our nation bumping into Tubbo whilst doing so. He shook his head slowly at my question and I sigh. I'm now standing at the front gateway of our nation and that's when I realized, He's in my cabin and Wilbur hasn't left. I grunt mentally, rolling my eyes at the thought. Clenching my fists, I stomp over to our cabin door. I Inhale then exhale quickly before twisting the doorknob. I push the door open quickly, not even bothering  to look in the angry direction of the tall man I called my lover. At this point, I'm ready to throw him out the window. 

"Missed me already?" His low tone rang across the cabin. I growl and spin around. I was currently checking our couch by lifting up the pillows but I stop what I'm doing. 

"No" I go back to what I was doing. "I'm looking for my Cat" I say, going into another room. As I travel into a small but cozy kitchen, I see him following me. I grunt and place my hand on the kitchen bench. I don't hear any more footsteps coming towards me instead, he talks again. 

"Oh come on Y/n, you know I didn't mean it". His voice is now soft, as he placed a rough hand on my shoulder. I huff, sliding his large hand off my right shoulder. 

"Oh so, every fight we've had in the past week means nothing?" I challenge him.

"Well, no... I mean yes. It does" his voice with crackling at the spoken lie. Pathetic. 

"You are a very good liar" I snort sarcastically. "But I don't buy it" 

"Whatever" was his simple but quite hurtful response. Who knew, something as simple as one word could hurt so much even though, it was an every day word.

"Take yourself out of my cabin" I say simply, putting an abrupt fake smile on. 

"But y/n" his voice now is a bit deeper, not faking anymore I see. " I want to stay"

"Honestly I can't deal with this any more" A sudden burst of anger overwhelms my senses."give me some time to cool off.... now" he puts his hands up innocently, and begins to walk to the door. I sigh, trailing behind them so I could shut the large spruce door. As I was walking him to the door I had a bright but cold idea. A smirk widened on my face. As he began to step out the door, I also begin to speak. 

"You know what Wilbur?" He turns around slowly to look at me dead in the eyes, sorrow clearly gathering around his pupils. 

"What"

"Maybe Dream is better than you in a way... he doesn't go questioning me when I'm talking to someone else. He also doesn't care if I'm having a friendly conversation with. Someone. Else" and with that I slammed the door in his face. 

Hello! Sorry I have to type on my iPad now... and it's really annoying and slow because my laptop got taken off me by school so, I have an iPad to type on so that's fun.

Not gonna lie, i'm having fun with the auto typing and speaking into the mic :)

Words-1081

Rex :D