𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
"Sister Sister"
——

Jane is slammed down in a chair by a guy Merle sent to grab Jane from the car

Jane is slammed down in a chair by a guy Merle sent to grab Jane from the car. Tears stained Jane's face as she was separated from Glenn on the way here. The man tied her hands to the chair and stood to the side holding a large gun waiting for his next orders.

"Where is she?" A woman's voice said and Jane furrowed her eyebrows. She's heard that voice before. It's been awhile but she's heard it before. "Right here, boss" The man says pointing to Jane with his gun. The woman turned the corner but Jane couldn't see her well sense the light only shined on her and the table.

The woman slowly sat down in the chair and leaned forward into the light and Jane slowly lifted her head meeting the woman's eyes. "Holy.. shit" Jane mumbled as she looked at the girl sitting in front of her.

The woman's facial expressions softened as she looked at Jane. "Jane?" The woman questioned and Jane swallowed a large lump in her throat not knowing what to say or do in this moment in time. "Joslyn..." Jane breathed out and Joslyn stood up out of her seat and rushed over to Jane quickly untying her wrist from the chair.

Jane heard Merle and Glenn fighting in the next room which made Jane jump in her seat. "Glenn!" Jane shouted as she wiped the tears from her face. "He's fine. He's being well taken care of little sister" Joslyn says and Jane looks to her in confusion as she goes back to her seat across the table.

"I need to ask you a few questions" Joslyn says pulling out her hand gun and setting it down on the table facing it towards Jane. Jane looked at the gun then back at her sister. This can't be who her sister has become. How did she even end up here? What is going on? Jane thought. "What's your name? WellI already know that" Joslyn says, "Where are you from? Already know that too" Joslyn sighs and leans forward.

"How many people have you killed? I'm sure I can answer that for you—". "One" Jane answers interrupting her sister. Joslyn looks shocked and slowly takes the gun off the table and puts it back in her holster.

"Um— And where is your camp?" Joslyn asks and Jane tilts her head at her sister. "Im sorry but— that Merle guy has already used his fake knife hand to try and cut me and pointed my own gun at my head. I can't tell you" Jane answers answers and Joslyn chuckles softly. "Jane I know it's been forever since we've seen each other but you can trust me. Just tell us where your camp is and... no one has to get hurt" Joslyn says and Jane slowly shakes her head as she looks to her sister.

"People are already getting hurt, Joslyn! What is this place? And what are you doing?" Jane asks as she slams her hand on the table making the man standing behind Josly cock back his gun and point it at Jane. "Stand down" Joslyn says and the man slowly but surely puts his gun down.

"Like I said Jane. You can trust me. Tell me.. where your camp is or I will have to go to extreme measures to get the answers my people need" Joslyn says sternly and a tear slides down Jane's cheek as she knows she can't expose her camp so she will have to do this the hard way to keep her people safe. No matter what measures her sister goes to get the answers.

"Turn on the lights" Joslyn orders as the man turns on the lights and Joslyn stands up from her seat. "You can leave now" Joslyn says looking to the man and motioning him out of the room. The man is hesitant but he ends up leaving and she looks down at her little sister.

"Jane, what the hell is wrong with you?" Joslyn asks and Jane furrows her eyebrows. "What do you mean?" Jane asks, "If you don't answer these questions they'll expect me to torture you" Joslyn says pacing back and fourth.

"Do what you have to do" Jane states and Joslyn turns to face her sister. "I haven't spoken to you in 4 years. Doesn't mean I don't love you and I've never thought about you every second of every day" Joslyn says slamming her hand down on the table. "That's your problem Jane, you think you know everything and you think you can deal with stuff like this. You can't" Joslyn says and Jane stands up from her seat.

"You don't know what I can handle, Joslyn" Jane states and Jane notices Joslyns hand on her gun. "You've thought about me every second of every day but as soon as I take a step towards you, you are ready to shoot me" Jane says as she looks up at her sister.

"I love you too, Joslyn. I never stopped but— Like I said. Do what you have to do for your people and I'll do the same for mine" Jane says as she scoots back into her chair, ready for whatever is coming way. "I'm not your people?" Joslyn asks and Jane lets out a sigh.

"From the looks of it were on two different sides of the chest board. I've never played chest but I don't think you can switch sides so easily" Jane says and Joslyn lets out a laugh at her chess remark. "You sound like mom" Joslyn jokes and Jane smiles as she looks down reminiscing about her child hood. "I look like her too. Dad made that clear" Jane clears her throat as she looks back up at her sister who sits down on the table in-front of her.

Jane hears Glenn grunting in the other room and Jane gasps. "Please, don't hurt him" Jane begs as she looks to her sister. "I have no control of what goes on over there" Joslyn states and Jane sighs. "It's obvious they listen to you. That guy did. Why won't Merle or whoever is over there" Jane argues looking to her sister who won't meet her eyes. "Oh, you don't want to stop him. You're just worried about where our damn camp is!" Jane shouts as she lunges at her sister in anger and knocks her off the table. Joslyn rolls Jane over on her back harshly and lays above her.

"I'm sorry but— you can't stop this! You are my sister but it's my people before you" Joslyn argues and Jane looks up at her sister. "Same here" Jane states as she knees her sister in the stomach making her loosen her hold on her so she crawls away. "John!" Joslyn shouts and Jane widens her eyes looking to the door open and the man from earlier with the large gun burst in. "Tie her up in the chair and beat until she tells us where her camp is. That's an order!" Joslyn shouts as the man drags Jane back to the wooden chair.

"No! Glenn!" Jane screams as kicks her feet fast but is held down tightly to the chair while her wrist are being tied to the chair and her ankles are being taped to the legs of the chair. "Jane! Hey! Don't you hurt her!" Glenn shouts as Jane looks up to John and he sends her a smirk before he uses his hard fist to punch her in the gut. Jane bends her head down and groans in pain at the impact.

"Now, where's your camp sweetheart?" The man asks and tears slide down Janes face as she looks to her sister in the corner watching carelessly. "I— I can't tell you" Jane breathes out and the man punches Jane in her stomach once more.

"This is gonna be fun" The man says as he hits her in her stomach over and over again until she practically can't breath is begging him to stop.