chapter 97

Tung Chen who was in the city looking around for presence was puzzled on what to buy for Ting Ting he was so use to buying toys that he forgot that Ting Ting was a growing gent soon he won't be needing him and will retire and marry.

Servants who aren't slave can retire after 5 years even though Ting Ting started at 15 he was a special case since he was Tung Chen's people.

The crowd around him went a side scared by his giant figure.

Tung Chen was more huge than normal and even though he was hansome he often perceived as scary because of his cold unfazed expression.

He had an unwelcoming presence about him that adults often tries to avoid him but for some reason children adores him.

Tung Chen looked at the vendors who avoided eye contact who will he asked Tung Chen tilts his head puzzled.

Yingjie was visiting Fangsu who was very sad the concubine killed herself.

"Mama" tears falls down her eyes as she looked at her mother's ear pin.

"Treasure it well Xiao Mei Mei I'll protect you, you have me" he said guilty

Fangsu hugged him and cried deeply.

Xian was playing with Shuang.

"Go over thwere!"

"Nwo!"

"This is my palace you leave"

"Nwo!"

Xian soon took the toy sword to attack Shuang but Le Huan took it out his hand.

"She's your sister your supposed to protect them"

"Why?" Xian looked up a Le Huan pouting his fat cheeks

"As the eldest your job is to protect the younger ones"

Xian bit his finger and looked down contemplating then look back up.

"Nwot my jwob mama's older" Xian laughed before hopping off

Le Huan wonder if it's just his kids alone are strange they are too smart for their age.

Xian came back then hug Le Huan

"Mama I will pwrotect you" he smiled

Le Huan smiled then stoop down and kiss his cheek

"Nwo! Mama is mwine I'll pwrotect mama" Shuang ran over to him and hug.

Yongrui looked at the 2 opposing siblings they always like that but Yongrui was never closed with them dispite this.

"Ywong'er is mine then" Shuang said hugging him

Yongrui was a bit flustered but he chuckled a bit, Le Huan could only watch smiling.

The emperor was holding on to his last sanity he looked at the miles of paper and several veins popped up.

"You know what FuCk It! I quite" he scattered the papers all around

"Your majesty" 

The emperor stands up determined to leave these papers were going to stop his going to take his love and kids to a secret place too much work he hadn't have a decent sleep in a week and panda's where dancing under his eyes.

He was emperor but still human.

"Your imperial majesty please don't make rash decisions" the eunuch said

When the emperor made an abrupt turned the eunuch's hair stand on end the emperor looked horribly.

His hair was bit messy his eyes where baggy his complexion was pale he could pass off as a ghost but still he was handsome.

"How old his Ah-Ying?" The emperor said

"His almost 13 your imperial majesty" the eunuch said tilting his head confused

"Ah...... 5 more years will I be able to make it by then"

The emperor just signed then turned back to his work there was no point on running away at this time so he had to such it up and take what he got.

The emperor's eyes caught on to something interesting while picking up from the pale of work it was a letter with terrible handwriting makes him wonder if this was Na juan's handwriting.

Unlike Juan's this handwriting was more decent and understandable.

The Han empire will be attacking
The south boarders of Jian empire
In 1 years time
They have spies located in the imperial palace that on cur will eliminate the haram and children of the emperor
There army is in a hidden area in the south of Jian province.

The emperor was startled by the contents of the letter and wonders if he should trust it the emperor stand.

"Ling"