CHAPTER 1

Author's Pov

In Thailand

Lisa's Room

6am

Lisa is still sleeping soundly on her bed
when someone is knocking on the door really loud nonstop and shouting outside her room, but lisa is still sleeping soundly and on her dreamland not minding the knocking sounds and shouting of her mother, because lisa is a heavy sleeper.

"Aish this kid! is really a heavy sleeper," Min-young thought, she's getting impatient so she open the door and when she see her daughter sleeping soundly and and only wearing sport bra and a boxer. She facepalmed herself and shaking her head for disapproval.

"LALISA PRANPRIYA MANOBAN, WAKE UP NOW!, " Min-young said, very loud and near lisa's ear. Lisa groaned when she hear her mother loud voice first thing in the morning.

"Mom it's still early, five more minutes," Lisa said, eyes still close when she said that and cover her whole body with a duvet then and when she's going back to her dreamland she hear another a loud voice causing her to sit up on her bed quickly and open her eyes.

"LALISA PRANPRIYA MANOBAN DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME I SAID WAKE UP NOW YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL," Min-young said,with a authority tone.

"Okay mom chill, you see im awake now no need to shout My Beautiful Lovely Mother," Lisa said, smiling brightly showing her toothy grin. So that her mother will stop shouting. But her mother just frown at her. Feeling nervous about it she ask her mother why?. "Mom is there something wrong?," she asked.

"How many times should I tell you to wear some clothes while sleeping huh you're not listening to me," Min-young said. Lifting her left eye brow and ready to scold lisa. But the latter just whining to her mother like a kid.

"Mom you know it's hot in here and I'm comfortable with this and not wearing clothes," she pout cutely. Her mother sigh with this can't resist her daughter.

"Fine," her mother said. "Yehey," lisa said, cheerfully and laugh . Her mother glare at her. "Now go Take a bath now because you're gonna be late and when your done go downstairs to eat breakfast before you go , ARE WE CLEAR?," Min-young said.

"Yes Ma'am Clear," lisa said, grinning to her mother and salute her. Her mother just roll her eyes and leave her room. Lisa go to the bathroom to take a shower. After 20 minutes she's done already and go downstairs to eat breakfast with her mom and dad.