Chapter 70

When he opened his eyes, there was a sparkling, glimmering sea before him.

The car was driving down the seaside road, the windows lowered halfway. The sea breeze was warm and salty.

Yin Che kneaded his eyes as if he'd just woken up from a nap.

"Mama, are we there?"

Qiao WanYun turned around in the front passenger seat and smiled, "Soon. Daddy is looking for a parking spot."

There weren't many people at the beach today, probably because the weather wasn't very good, with dark clouds covering the sun. The air was hot and stuffy, so that even people sitting still were covered with sweat.

They should've postponed the trip, but this was the only day Yin QuanTai could get away, so he'd had no choice but to bring his family to the beach today as planned.

There were a lot of empty spaces in the parking lot, so he just parked in a random spot and the two kids in the back seat immediately jumped out of the car.

Yin Che trotted over to the trunk and obediently helped Qiao WanYun to grab their things. Yin Ze ran around, bouncing in excitement, "Gege! Let's swim a race in a bit!"

Yin QuanTai reached out a hand to hold him down. "What did you just learn? You can't swim in the sea. It's very dangerous."

Yin Ze's face fell in disappointment, but he soon thought of another idea. "Gege! We can build houses!"

Qiao WanYun laughed, "The models at home aren't enough to amuse you? Besides, do you know how to build them?"

"Gege will teach me!"

"I also don't know......" Yin Che felt distressed, thinking it over for a bit, "Gege will study and teach you after learning how."

"Great!"

Qiao WanYun wasn't surprised to see that these two kids stick would together all day long and warned them over and over, "Be sure to wash your hands after playing in the sand."

The Dong Cheng beach area wasn't very large, but the golden sands set off in contrast against the blue sea was very beautiful scenery.

The family of four walked along the beach in their flipflops, looking for an open space. They spread out a mat and pressed down the four corners, then spread out the snacks and treats they'd brought.

The two kids sat on the ground to eat and play, while Yin QuanTai and Qiao WanYun rented an umbrella and lounge chairs, lying down comfortably and enjoying the summer seascape.

After a while, Yin Ze proposed building houses again, so Yin Che had to ask his parents for help. They looked up pictures of sand castles so he could build them up like the pictures.

He had average handicraft skills and no natural talent. So the final result was all crooked, the building had no windows or doors and the roof was on the verge of collapse.

But Yin Ze was very happy, showing it off like his treasure, "Daddy, look! Gege made a big house for me!"

Yin QuanTai chuckled helplessly, "You like it, don't you?"

"I like it! I want to live in it with Gege!"

Yin Che's hands were covered with sand. He raised his arm instead and wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Alright, in the future, Gege will make you even bigger and even better-looking houses."

A child's attention was always easily attracted by novel things. When a little girl walked by in front of them with an ice cream cone, Yin Ze immediately forgot about the big house he'd just been cuddling closely and swallowed back his saliva instead, "Gege, I want to eat ice cream too!"