Strange Man

"Alright, time to go on an adventure!!!" you heard a voice from afar 'I remember that voice!! Bennett!' you immediately ran towards the voice.

You were right, Bennett was there with Razor.

"Hey!!" you yelled as you jumped on Bennet so you both fall on the ground "(Name)!" Razor cheered before joining you and Bennett on the ground. "Oof! You're both heavy!" Bennett laughed before you all three stood up "I missed you both so much! Even though it's only been a few days since I last saw you" you smiled. "Razor missed (Name)" Razor said "I missed you too! Me and Razor tried to find you but we couldn't , we saw you when Master Diluc had brought you to the Cathedral but we couldn't visit since Katheryn had a commission for us" Bennet apologized.

"No worries, I kind of got carried away by some stuff and forgot to thank you both for leading me here" you chuckled "so why are you here at the Dawn Winery?" he asked "Master Diluc said to stay here while him and the others are away, now why your YOU both here?" you asked back.

Bennett laughs nervously before answering "Me and Razor are supposed to be at Wolvendom but got lost and here we are" "Razor know way but Bennett said follow" Razor huffs, making you giggle at the thought of Razor confusingly following Bennet, wondering where they are heading.

"I should've just followed Razor" Bennett sighs "Well I have nothing to do, should we head to Wolvendom? Let's just follow Razor" you suggested "What about Master Diluc? He said you should wait here until they get back" Bennett asked "Nah, my brother is with them, I'm sure he could find me even if I'm in another nation" you shrugged "If you say so"

------------------------------

"This is great!!!!" you cheered after taking a bite of Razor's specialty, Puppy Paw Hash Brown.

"Thank you!!" Razor smiled widely "My turn!" Bennett said before standing up.

------------------------------

"Whoa! This makes me feel like I got revived from being in the lowest of my lowest" you gasp after eating Bennett's specialty, Teyvat Charred Egg.