SWORN BROTHERS PART - 1

(this is for the request of appl_pieee thank for requesting also, I don't have much knowledge of sssvs and tcfg so am sorry if I spell things wrong and make mistakes)

"Ahh I am so hungry" wined Wei Wuxian
Soon everyone was at the table eating and joking and talking enjoying the food and this precious time.

************************************************

"Hello everyone!" A cheerful voice called out and everyone turned their head towards the voice. A lady in her teens with white hairs and eyes a mix of blues, green, yellow, and very very light brown.

"Before you guys ask who I am and where is Beatrice let me introduce myself!. I am Veronica and Beatrice is my best friend-sister. The thing is I was supposed to help ya all see the future but due to a few troubles I was not able to and Beatrice took my place for the time being °•°". 

"Ohh" sound came around the room

"so what are we seeing today?" asked jingyi 
"we will be reacting to Wei wuxian's sworn brothers. I  am so excited!!!" veronica said with sparkly eyes.

"you have sworn brothers?" asked Jiang cheng feeling a bit jealous.

"mmhm! I do even lan zhan knows them" wwx replied with a beaming face.

"how come I don't know about that?" 

"because no one asked and we just returned from our travels a few months back and u were busy with ur sect matters and all so we never got the time to catch up" Wei ying replied with a sad smile.
"yeah ur right we have been busy huh." Jiang cheng agreed as silence fell in the room.

"Okay... so anyways let's start"

"the one on the right side of Wei Wuxian is hau cheng

"the one on the right side of Wei Wuxian is hau cheng. also known as Crimson Rain Sought Flower (血雨探花, Xuè Yǔ Tàn Huā) and yep he is the king of the underworld. and his weapon is a saber e-ming"

"oh my how evil can Wei Wuxian be no wonder he used demonic cultivation"
a lot of bad words were thrown at Wei Wuxian who just ignored them while the whole room became cold as ice. everyone turned to look at darkened faces of the lan family, Jiang family, wen ning, wen qing, and the Wei family alongside the juniors.

"welp, anyways the one on the left side is 洛冰河 Luò Bīnghé he is also a demon lord. so together the three are known as demon brothers."
finished explaining veronica.

after a moment of silence.

"what the fuck!? Wei Wuxian explains yourself!!" 
"how come we never knew about these?"

hearing the shouts Wei ying simple just ignored them and sighed heavily mumbling " this is the exact reason I like to keep secrets" which didn't go unheard by a particular lan.