11

Mal's Outfit

Wow, what a great night! We won another challenge, and though my hook up with Justin did not go as I imagined, I still slept great! Hopefully today's challenge goes well and in our favor

"You!" Heather yells as she points at me. "I know you had something to do with this!"

She looks awful. Her body is covered in painful red blotchy spots.

"Heather, what happened to you? Acne out of control again?" I ask her innocently.

...

"Of course I know what happened to her! After she almost broke my nose and read Gwen's journal to all of Canada, we had to get her back some kind of way. So last night we dumped Harold's red ant colony in her bed. Can you blame us? It's what she deserves."

...

"You know exactly what you did, you stupid valley girl!" She yells.

I don't know how, but her face becomes even redder. She thinks she's so intimidating, but really, she's hilarious. She looks like a clown!

"Uh, oh. The girls are fighting again," Owen says.

"My money's on Mal!" Lindsay says, and Beth agrees with her.

They shrink back when Heather glares at them.

"Who are you calling a valley girl, Ms. Frown Lines with the tacky shoes?!"

She gasps and quickly covers her face in horror. She stomps away angrily, and I stand there in satisfaction.

"Ohh, I didn't know you had it in you, girl!" Leshawna laughs. "This girl's got some sass."

"Yeah! Good one, California," Trent tells me, and the two high five me.

...

"Ok, campers, settle down," Chris says as he makes his entrance. "Today's challenge will test your outdoor survival skills. I'm not gonna lie to you. Some of you may not come back alive."

We all gasp. What does he mean some of us won't come back alive?

...

"Um, Warner... What did you sign me up for?"

...

"Just joking," Chris laughs. "All you have to do is spend one night in the woods. Everything you need is at your team's campsite in the forest. You just have to find it. Oh, and watch out for bears. Lost a couple of interns in pre-production. First team back for breakfast wins invincibility! Off you go!"

"Did he say there are bears up in here?" Leshawna asks.

"I had a little encounter with a bear once. Let's just say his head looks real nice up on my mantle," Owen says.