六 | 𝐒𝐈𝐗

「CHAPTER SIX: YOU LIKE COLD SOBA TOO?」

NOW PLAYING:
INTRO: PERSONA - BTS
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:23 ━━━━⬤─────── 02:51

The morning had been quite interesting.

With the news of the annual UA Sports Festival being brought up to Y/N in class earlier that morning, the girl found herself slightly dreading the event.

'So much for going under the radar for a while.'

Sighing, the H/T white-haired girl continued to make her way through the bustling cafeteria, holding tightly onto her tray of food.

It was a simple tray of cold soba, a childhood favourite dish of Y/N's.

Y/N walked over to a table, seeing a few of her classmates sitting together. She made her way over to them.

The green-haired boy looked up at the new girl, stumbling over his words as his eyes were met with bright E/C orbs.

"AEUUfGh! H-hi! Y-you're the new student in our class right? I'm Midoriya Izuku- Would you like to sit with us?"

This boy was a precious little bean!!

The girl smiled, grin beaming in the sunlight as she gently set down her tray of soba onto the table.

"If that's alright with you!"

As a certain white and red haired boy looked over at the contents of her tray, his heterochromatic eyes widened.

Hearing a soft gasp, Y/N looks over at the dual haired boy, looking at his starry eyes.

"You like cold soba too?"

'I think I just found my new best friend. Sorry Nobara, you're being replaced for now.'

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"So, Y/N. What exactly is your quirk?" The green-haired boy, who Y/N had found out was Midoriya Izuku, asked.

Preparing her chopsticks to pick up more cold soba noodles, Y/N quickly slurped up the soba, humming slightly at the taste.

"Well, my quirk is force manipulation. Basically, I can manipulate the force around me in any way I want. But it's not like telekinesis, where you can move things with it. It's more like I can basically bend the force around me at will."

The group sitting at the table stared in awe, surprised at the power. Aside from Todoroki, who was continuing to happily eat his soba next to Y/N.

"Oh, I can also do this!"

She quickly placed her chopsticks down, lifting her right hand up, index finger pointing upwards. 

Suddenly, a swirling red orb appeared on the tip of her finger, causing a slight breeze to pick up around the orb.

As quick as it was there, Y/N waved her finger, dismissing the cursed technique. She took a look at the group around her, staring at their amazed faces.

"L/N! We can't use our quirks right now! Why would you do that?!"

Tenya Iida, someone Y/N had realised was a sucker for the rules.

"Oh leave it Iida! She was just showing us part of her quirk!"

Ochaco Uraraka, a bright and bubbly girl with a gravity quirk.

This group was truly an odd bunch, with Todoroki intriguing her the most due to his nature that was so similar to her boyfriends'.

The two had quickly silently bonded over their love for cold soba, and their similar hair colour.

While Y/N was only here to get the fingers and roll-out, she hoped she could at least stay friends with the dual-haired boy when she leaves. He seemed pretty cool.

Listening to the pair continue to bicker in the background, Y/N looked over at her new best friend, watching as he finished his soba.

"Say Y/N, why do you wear those sunglasses inside?"

Turning back to Ochaco, the white haired girl smiled at her question. She moved her hands to her glasses, fingers grabbing the sides of the dark sunglasses. She swiftly pulled them off her face, holding them out to the brunette.

The short brown-haired girl stared in shock at the girls' exposed eyes.

They were beautiful.

A gorgeous E/C that seemed to shine even in the dark. Such bright eyes belonging to such a bright person.

The young Gojo nodded in her direction, motioning for Ochaco to hold her glasses and try them on.

As she put them on, she couldn't help but let out a 'woah!' at her inability to see through the glasses. Y/N didn't expect her to be able to see through them, they were pitch black, made specially for her to help with her six eyes ability.

Uraraka dramatically moved her head around, almost as if she was trying on a VR headset. 

"I can't see anything! How do you even see through these?!"

Giggling at her amazement, Y/N began to explain. 

"I had those sunglasses especially made for me. You may not be able to see through them, but I can. A major drawback of my quirk is that it affects my eyesight quite badly. We came up with a solution to help stop the drawback of my quirk, and these glasses happened to be part of it. I can't go into too much detail, but that's the main point of them."

It was all bullshit of course, but Y/N couldn't have anyone being suspicious of her just yet.

Y/N smiled as she watched Uraraka excitedly put the glasses on Izuku, him gasping at his new pitch black view. 

She leaned over the table to grab the glasses off him, putting them back on.

"Now, enough of me. I want to learn more about you guys!"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Sighing, Y/N flopped onto her bed, holding up her phone as she got comfortable on her bed.

Pulling up the Youtube app, Y/N flicked through her home page, boredly scrolling through, until a thought popped up in her head.

She quickly switched to her search app, watching as the keyboard sprung up. Her fingers quickly moved over the keyboard, typing in 'UA sports festival'.

The results were quite interesting. She pressed on different articles that caught her eye, quickly scanning and reading the content before moving on.

If she was going to participate in this festival, seeing how big of a deal it was, she might as well go all out.

Screw laying low.

Y/N grinned.

She was going to win this damn festival, and make a damn good first impression.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Note: I finally decided to just post the first 6 chapters of this book and see how we go I guess :)

Filler chapter because I'm preparing myself to write the sports festival!

Be prepared, this is where we really get into the good stuff and get into a little bit more of Y/N's hidden origin :)

Thanks for reading,

-GR33NT43 <3