33

Gulf's POV

I couldn't sleep because of what I heard about Mew. Why did he do that?? Did Emily break up with him?? I looked at our luggage and I looked at my baby. I can't stop crying, I felt sorry for my child and I blame myself for that. I wish I didn't have this illness. Earlier Nana spoke to me, she showed me some pictures of me and asked if I remember those moments. I shook my head and tried to recollect them.. But I couldn't.. I was shocked when she continued showing the pictures.

My head started to hurt and my mind kept flashing some blurred scenes. Nana stopped me when she saw me in discomfort and she told me everything. My eyes were filled with tears and I couldn't even look at my baby. All this time, his (Ayaan's) so-called family was always by his side. The one that I was trying to find was myself. I tried to find Ayaan's biological mother but the truth is I am his biological mother. Should I call myself mother?? I can't even remember my son. I hate myself for that.

I caged Ayaan in my arms as if I don't want to let go of him. Even if I can't remember anything I can feel that he is my son.

"It's not important to remember everything right now. The important thing is, you know that he is from your blood.. You know that he is yours.. Take some time to remember everything. And don't blame yourself. God made all of this happen so he must have some good reason behind everything." Nana said and hugged me.

I took the albums and kept them in my bag. 'Mind can forget but heart.. Never!'

Anyways, I'm thankful to Nana for capturing such beautiful memories.

I looked at Ayaan who was sleeping next to me and kissed his forehead. "Thank you for coming into my life" I said and sleep took over me.

EARLY IN THE MORNING

"Papa!!! Papa!!! Wakeyy wakeyy!!! It's already morning. Didn't you say that we are going to Thailand today??!! Papa pleaseeee WAKE... UP..."

I groaned... "Baby it's still early.. Our flight is in the afternoon." I said as I hugged him. "But Papa...." He whined. But then my sleep swept away. "What did you call me??" I asked and looked at him. "Papa.."

My eyes got teary... "Can you say it again??" I requested. "PAPA!!! PAPA!!! PAPA!!!" Ayaan said. I hugged and kissed him. "I love you baby." I said and I heard him giggle. "I Love You too Papa!!!" He said. My heart flattered. It's so good to be called Papa. I wonder what will Mew feel if he sees Ayaan??

Wait.. Mew?? Mom called me last night saying that Mew was in the hospital. My worries attacked again.

IN THE AIRPLANE

"Gulf, are you okay??" Nana asked. "I'm okay Nana.. I'm just nervous.." I said.

Ayaan is sleeping to the left of me while Nana is sitting to the right side of me and me in the middle. I looked at my baby. I don't know what will be their reaction when they see him (Ayaan) and also when they'll come to know about the baby growing inside me.

I closed my eyes. I just need to wait for a few more hours. We will arrive in Thailand after 19 hours. And I didn't know when I fell asleep.

IN MY DREAM..

"Nana.. Is it true that there's a baby inside me?" I asked. Nana smiled and said, "Yes Gulf.. You have your baby inside you.."

"But Nana.. Who.. Who is the father of my baby?" I asked. Nana halted and sighed.

"Come here" She said and dragged me to my room. Then she showed me a picture. "This is Mew Suppasit.. He is the one who you always talk about. You met him when you went to Thailand for a vacation. And.. He.. he is the father of your baby." She said and I  was mesmerized by his look. At last I came to know what he looks like.