34

3rd Person's POV

"Who are you??"
Mew asked when he heard a small voice beside him.

The small one glared at him as he walked and climbed onto Gulf's lap. "I'm his son. Is there any problem mister??" Ayaan asked.

Mew's eyes widened and he looked at Gulf asking for the truth.

"Yes..." Gulf replied.

"H-how???? Who's the mother??" Mew asked with sad eyes and he began to think of alternative scenes. 'Is this the reason why he didn't call or message me in the past??? Because he found a girl who he truly loves?? Then why did he marry me??' Those were the questions running in his mind while looking at the little child who was clinging to Gulf.

He saw Gulf whispering to the little boy. And he was surprised when the little boy climbed up to his bed and sat on his lap.
"I'm sorry for my behavior. I'm Ayaan Kanawut, and he is my mother" Ayaan said as he pointed to Gulf.

Mew got puzzled and looked at Gulf. "W-what???" He said.

"Mew.. I know.. it's hard to believe.. but yeah.." Gulf replied.

"What?? H-how??" Mew said.

"My Papa is special Mister. He can bare a child and that's why I'm here and my little brother is in there" Ayaan said as he pointed at his tummy, acting like a pregnant person.

Gulf looked down as he was silently laughing seeing his son acting like pregnant.

"Ohh.. Okay.. little boy. I understand now." Mew said as he laughed and pulled the little child closer to him. He doesn't know why but his heart feels warmth seeing the little boy. Even though Mew is still wondering how it happened, he just went with the flow. "Then, who's your father?" Mew asked the kid.

Ayaan huffed and pouted. He took the phone from the side table and asked Mew to unlock it. Mew did as said and gave it to Ayaan. He opened the selfie camera and faced it to Mew. "See it for yourself." Ayaan said.

Mew was about to get the phone when Gulf spoke. "You are the father, Mew." He said, which made Mew freeze at the moment.

"Ayaan is 3 yrs old now. He was born in May." Gulf said as he looked straight in Mew's eyes. Mew looked at him with a confused look and kept quite.

Gulf was hurt when he saw that Mew wasn't saying anything. "Uhmm... I- I'm not forcing you to take responsibility for them Mew, if you don't want.... I-I'm just here to let you know about them... You deserve to know about them since you are Ayaan's father and to this little innocent here too.." Gulf said and took Ayaan from him. "We will talk after you recover Mew. Get well soon." Gulf said as he carried Ayaan and walked out of the room.

Mew flinched when he noticed that Gulf wasn't there anymore. He panicked, "no...no...no...no.." he said as he pulled out the needles from his hand.

"Gulf!!!!" He shouted in the hallway and ran towards them.

°°°

"Papa, did dad reject us???" Ayaan asked. "No baby.. he's just shocked." Gulf said.
"Let's talk to him when he recovers," Gulf said and kissed his baby.
"Papa, I like him.." Ayaan said and smiled. "Ohh.. You like him already??" Gulf tickled his son while walking in the hallway. "Yes... yes... yes.." Ayaan said as he laughed.

"Gulf!!!!" They halted and looked back from where the voice came from. Gulf gasped when he saw Mew running towards them. He put down Ayaan and Ayaan ran towards his dad with his little legs.

Mew fell on his knees and caught Ayaan who ran to him. Mew hugged him tightly and his tears started to fall. "I'm sorry....." Mew said and kissed Ayaan's face.

The people around them were touched by the scene.
"Stop crying dad..." Ayaan said and wiped his father's tears.. "Look you have snot on my clothes.. Now Papa will be mad." He said.

Mew laughed and carried him. He still can't believe that he has a son at this young age. He looked at Gulf who was standing there the whole time watching them with tears.

He went closer to Gulf and hugged him. "I'm sorry.... Please don't leave me again." Mew said and buried his face on Gulf's neck. Gulf cried more and returned the hug. "Let's go to your room" Gulf said when he saw that there were many people watching their drama in the hallway.

Mew nodded and pulled him to the room while carrying Ayaan in his arms. When they returned to Mew's room, Gulf called the doctor to put back the IV on Mew's hand.

When Gulf was busy talking to the doctor, there were two creatures who looked so pale staring at the needles on the table. They looked at each other. "Don't tell me you're afraid of needles too?" The little one said mockingly. "Hell yeah. I don't know how they put that on me earlier." The older one said. "Well then good luck dad" The little one said.

Mew widened his eyes and looked at his son. "You!!!!" Mew said but he froze when the nurse began to hold his hand. Mew gripped Gulf's hands and looked at him with pleading eyes.

Gulf widened his eyes "Don't tell me..." Gulf looked at him and then his son. "Pftt hahahahahahaha Now I know from where did Ayaan get his hmmm..." Gulf was cut by Ayaan's hands on his mouth. "Papa, don't embarrass us," Ayaan said.

"Gulf, please stop her" Mew whispered and pointed at the nurse who was preparing the injection.

Gulf raised his eyebrow "Why???? You didn't fully recover yet and who told you to remove that in the first place" Gulf said and looked away.

Mew looked at the nurse who was about to inject the IV. The two boys closed their eyes.

Gulf looked at them in pity and signaled the nurse to stop and smiled.
Gulf sighed "Okay.. you can open your eyes" Gulf said and sat down. Mew immediately looked at his hands and searched for needles, he smiled when he saw nothing.

"Such a big baby," Gulf said.
"Okay we'll go now.." Gulf said as he stood up but Mew stopped him.

"You're leaving me again??" Mew asked as he held Gulf's hand.

"We're not leaving you. We just need to go home. Mom is waiting for us." Gulf said.
"Then I'll come with you," Mew said. Gulf glared at him.
"The doctor said you still need to stay here for one night." Gulf said. Mew looked down and pouted like a baby.

"Please Gulf"

To be continued...

(1120 words)