Ep 31 - Enter the Digiverse

Pixal plugs a cord to herself while Cyrus works on the Digiverse. When he closes his laptop, he moves a red button next to the main computer, "I think we should put the main switch over here to keep it tucked away a little." He starts building coaxial cables. "With a little ingenuity and a few more coaxial cables, we may be able to reboot the system with the Techno Blades and erase the Digital Overlord for good."

"I thought you said we needed the stolen hard drive to do that." Jay put his hands on his hips.

"I did. But that was before I truly understood the entire capabilities of what Zane's powers truly allow us."

"And what is that?" Kai asked the professor.

"A chance to enter remotely. By the time we figure out where Lloyd is, it'll be too late to stop the Overlord from draining his Golden Power."

"And escaping the Digiverse?" Nya hope.

Cyrus finishes the cables and connects them to the system, "Exactly. But if we digitize the ninja and Techno Blades using my experimental technology, you could fight him on his own turf inside the Digiverse."

Jay tilts his head, "What do you mean inside the Digiverse?"

Cole huff, "Ugh, weren't you listening? He's going to put us into the video game."

Jay had a big dopey grin on him, "I know, heh, I just wanted to hear it again!"

"But Mr. Borg, if anything were to happen to them inside the program-" Pixal started but gets interrupted by the man himself.

"Of course. Every step into the unknown has its dangers."

This sent a little panic to Kai, "What dangers? What is she talking about?"

Cyrus moved his chair to face them, "You know how in video games you get multiple lives?"

"Yeah, whoa." Jay caught himself from falling out of one of the chairs he hop on. He stares in awe at the big screen filled with code.

"It's not like that."

Jay's whole mood drop, "Oh."

(Y/n) let out a sigh of relief, "Oh just that. Ehehe, I honestly thought that there would be a chance we would be disintegrated once entering the Digiverse."

"Uh about that..." Borg started.

"Don't finish that. " Grey quickly blurted.

The screen booted up and shows a digital imprint of the front of Borg's Tower. Cryus grins, "Presto! We're up and running!"

He gets interrupted when there's a knock at the door. The elevator doors open up to reveal the citizens from their first encounter.

"Uh, how did they get in?" (Y/n) ask no one in particular.

The Postman and the other citizens barge in, "Aha! You see? Borg is holding out on us. He does have power."

Cyrus felt like blowing a fuse, "Oh, this is no time for more post-apocalyptic role playing, Postman."

The man who drops off mail glared at him as the rest of the citizens get into position, "This isn't a game anymore. We heard about the Nindroid activity. What if they come back? We need power to defend ourselves. And I wanna catch up on my shows."

"Would you like to play a game?"

Everyone in the room turned to the computer.

The Postman grits his teeth, "They are playing a game. Take back the power!" He ordered and he, along with the civilians, charged at the control box.