Chapter 67. Second Week ☾

A/N: Heyyy its another update guyss hope you all are well :)

⭑─⭒──⚝⚝──⭒─⭑

Harry sat down at the breakfast table and sipped his pumpkin juice. He smiled up at his friends, faces encouraging.

"Sirius said they didn't fight," he said, shrugging. All faces fell, and the Gryffindors returned to their respective plates. They heard Harry had spent Saturday with his godfather, and all wanted to know what happened after they left.

"You know, I didn't think it would be possible in a Gryffindor boys' dorm, but it's lonely in there without Dragon," Dean said, snacking on some bacon.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Do you really want a Hogwarts professor sleeping with you?"

"Not the way you imply it."

Draco smirked. "Harry's been sleeping with the DADA professor for years. Do you think that was what Zabini referred to in class last week?"

"No." Harry gritted his teeth. "Maybe we can give the whole school a fight right now. How about it, ferret?"

"What?"

"Keep talking like that, and I'm going to sectumsempra you."

"Do that and Uncle Sev will make you wash cauldrons for a month."

Harry's eyes widened and he looked around the room. "Keep your mouth shut, Black. We don't want to expose any professors, do we?"

"We can't do any worse than they do to themselves," Draco said, shrugging. "We have our own little soap opera going in DADA. To be fair, though, that one was all on Remus."

Hermione scrunched her nose. "Should we really be talking about a professor this way?"

"'Mione? You spent the majority of last year calling one professor a toad, and spent the last three calling another a fraud. You do not occupy the moral high ground here."

"Keep talking like that, and there will be no broom closets for you."

Harry smirked. "You've broom closeted?"

"None of your business, Potter."

"Guess not recently. Should I expect the heir suite to be full next summer?"

"You do realize that means you're insinuating Luna's pregnant, right? Because I in no way own Potter Manor," Draco said, the corners of his mouth struggling to stay down.

"I didn't mention putting you down in my will, ferret?"

"Don't know if I should be touched or worried. Harry, are you doing okay? Do we need to find you and Luna a broom closet?"

Harry pointed to his scar. "We still haven't figured out a way to defeat all of Riddle. There's still a high probability I have to die, and what's going to happen then?"

"We really do need to find one. There's no way we can let the Potter line end with you. Someone has to bring some honor to the name."

"Black, I'm about to shove you in a closet if you don't shut up."

"What's on, Potter?" Ron asked, scowling. "You have no right to be laughing and joking with your friends when Ginny can't do the same."

Hermione sighed. "She went of her own free will and volition, Ronald. We didn't force her, and even Fred and George allowed her to go."

"Don't you try to pin this on Fred and George. They've been distraught. Haven't come out of their rooms since we went home."

Hermione and Harry shared a look. "Did they happen to mention going out to Diagon Alley when you did see them?" Harry asked.