Babysitter

"Oh my gosh, he is cute!" Hana elbowed me as she whispered.

I glared at the tall guy standing by the door of the dressing room. Clothed in a black dress shirt with the top buttons undone, black slacks held on by a luxury belt, and some pair of leather shoes, he gave me a small wave which led me to groan and roll my eyes.

"This sucks! I'm not a fucking kid that needs a babysitter," I complained, slouching on the make-up chair.

"Honey, with a hot babysitter like that? If you don't want it, I would gladly have it," she said glancing at the annoying male.

"Please... I'd do whatever just to get rid of him," I replied, tapping away on my phone.

Hana began to brush my hair and blow-dry it, as it was still damp from my recent shower.

Today was a scheduled shoot for a magazine with mostly headshots for a makeup endorsement.

Not only do I have a new bodyguard, but Driver Yoon has also been assigned to a new idol. I was so furious about the idea. He has been my driver for years that he was already like my father figure! And now, even I lost that.

A sigh escaped my lips as my thumb found its way to V! Live and decided to start a broadcast.

I waited for the viewers to increase before I began and just placed the phone on top of the vanity, leaning it against the mirror.

The broadcast showed Hana doing my hair as she waved at the current viewers.

"How many are there?" I asked the camera as I tried to focus on the numbers.

"I'll wait for the others to join," I smiled before sitting up straight.

Comments began to flood as well.

"Wow, they're fast," Hana giggled as she sectioned my hair and started curling it.

"Unnie, bogosipeosseo," I slowly read. "I missed you too!"

Noona how are you today?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

R WE HAVING A COMEBACK SOON!??!!!!

She looks even prettier without makeup!!!

Hi from Spain!

Annyeonghaseyo!

Hello 👋

BTS and Hyejin are both going live at the same time. I'm going back and forth 😭😭😭😭

^^^^same hahaha

Hyejin-ah!!! Is Jackson around? 👉👈

"Aniyo," I chuckled at the latest comment. "He's probably somewhere counting his armpit hairs."

"Or nose hairs," Hana added while laughing.

HHAHAHAHAHAHA

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Any spoilers for upcoming events? Albums? Music? Guesting? Jebal!!!! 🥺

"They say patience is a virtue," I winked at the camera.

I continued reading the flooding comments, trying to keep up with the fast pace as millions of fans typed in their expressions.

"I'm doing a shoot today for a makeup line," I shared while checking myself in the mirror. "It's too early, but I'm very excited for this shoot."

I would buy that makeup even tho I'm a boy

Lol sales after this shoot 📈📈📈