-vermilion-

Y/n Kanghow can i lose my braincellif i have none to begin with?

Y/n Kang
how can i lose my braincell
if i have none to begin with?

==========

You were already in class. Today was a new day. New day new me... No- that was too cliché.

You were ignored by most of the class. Not that you were giving them your attention anyway.

You were minding your own business, when you see Jiwoo had just taken a seat next to you. You wanted to ask about the cat yesterday but thought it would be better if to ask after school.

"Wooin!" Jiwoo exclaimed, waving at the said boy who had just walked in via the back door.

"You came to school today!" Jiwoo said as Wooin took a seat. Jiwoo was gleaming with happiness. For a moment, you thought you needed sunglasses to protect your eyes from the brightness radiated from the said boy.

During class, you could see that Jiwoo was totally not playing his phone and totally not looking at cat photos.

You sighed. Jiwoo was a real sucker for cats.

==========

Both you and Jiwoo were walking back to his place, since you promised that you would come by.

Jiwoo had to occasionally stop to give treats to the other stray cats.

"Here. You hungry?"

"It's okay. It's safe to eat."

It was weird, watching a boy converse with a cat as if it was the most normal thing in the world. But who were you to say such thing?

"Jiwoo Seo." A voice called out from behind, causing both you and Jiwoo to turn around.

"Wooin! Nice seeing you here!" Jiwoo said, surprised to see Wooin there.

"Where did you get that cat of yours?" Wooin asked, quite menacingly of you ask me. You looked between Wooin and Jiwoo as the two of them conversed.

"Not that cat. The black-striped cat you had last night." Wooin clarified.

"stalker much" the automated voice much recognised by the two boys said. Both looked at you, one in confusion and one glaring at you... you could tell who is who.

"Oh! I was heading to the vet. You saw me yourself, remember? I had seen the cat before it disappeared and then reappeared. It looked very hurt. That's why I decided to look after him for a bit." Jiwoo explained.