Stephen Strange x Reader - Dr. Jealous

REQUESTED
Not my best work, but it's kinda cute

Y/N's P.O.V.

My brother always knew how to throw a great party. I mean, he was Tony Stark, Just hearing his name persuaded people to come.
Unfortunately, that little persuasive trick didn't work on my boyfriend.
I had asked Stephen to come, but he had refused, saying that he had work to do. He claimed that he didn't want to waste his time with me at a party when he could be reading up on lifesaving spells and ways to improve his magic.
And it sounded selfish, but I was mad at him for that.

"You alright, baby Stark?" A familiar voice asked and I looked up at Nat and Clint with a small smile, nodding my head.

"Are you sure? Because you've been glaring at the floor for at least 30 minutes and I know the carpet is ugly, but-" Nat elbowed Clint in the ribs, getting him to shut up.

"What he means is, you can talk to us." Nat smiled softly.
"Where's Strange?"

"Stayed home." I sighed, before lifting my glass to my lips. The alcohol topped itself up as soon as I put the glass back down and I silently thanked Wong for teaching me that spell.
"What about you guys? How are you? I know we talked earlier, but we didn't really talk."

"We're good." Clint nodded.
"Laura and the kids miss you." I smiled a little at that.
"You should come over for dinner one night."

"Of course." We made all talk for a while longer, before Tony shouted my name and I excused myself, going over.
"What's up?" He didn't say anything he just pointed at something behind me. I turned my head and sucked in a breath.
"Absolutely not."

"Come on, Y/N." Tony whined and I glared at him.
"I've already told a whole bunch of people you're gonna do it."

"No." I shook my head.

"Y/N, please." Tony begged and I weighed my options. A smirk creeped onto his face and he knew he had won.
"I love you."

"One song and you owe me for this. Big time." I sighed, walking away and onto the stage behind me.
I hated singing in front of people and Tony knew it, but he always praised my singing anyway.
He had told Stephen how 'good' my voice was, leaving my boyfriend to pester me about singing for him, which I refused.
I hated my voice, but everyone always told me how good I was and it made me hate it even more.
I moved over to the sound system, setting up the music and then adjusting the microphone.
Several people began to cheer when they realised what I was doing, the Avengers cheering the loudest throughout the room.

"Y/N!" Steve shouted and I looked over to the bar, where he was sat with Bucky, seeing them both giving me thumbs up.
The music began and almost as if on cue, I spotted a certain Sorcerer Supreme stood in the doorway. I looked away instantly, instead focusing on the tall, dark and handsome God stood just a few feet away from me.
I was still mad at Stephen, even though he showed up, and Loki was a good friend of mine. He'd see the funny side to me singing a love song to him.

"I wasn't jealous before we met,
Now every woman I see is a potential threat.
And I'm possessive, it isn't nice
You've heard me saying that smoking was my only vice." The grin on Loki's face made my own lips curl up.
"But now it isn't true,
Now everything is new.
And all I've learned has overturned
I beg of you.
Don't go wasting your emotion,
Lay all your love on me." I looked around the room once again, my eyes meeting Stephen's and I felt my smile falter at the emotionless look on his face. I kept my eyes on him as I continued to sing, any anger I held towards him melting into hurt.
"It was like shooting a sitting duck
A little small talk, a smile and baby I was stuck.
I still don't know what you've done with me,
A grown-up woman should never fall so easily.
I feel a kind of fear
When I don't have you near.
Unsatisfied, I skip my pride,
I beg you dear." Movement in front of me caused me to tear my eyes away from my boyfriend as the God stepped up onto the stage. He offered me his hand and I picked up the microphone, before taking his hand with my free one.
I finished the song, dancing around the stage with Loki as people drank and cheered.
The dark haired God spun me around as the song ended and I laughed a little as he let go of my hand, one of his hands moving to my hip, the other to my lower back. He leant forward, dipping me and making me laugh more as the music stopped. Loki grinned at me, before pressing a kiss to my forehead, something he often did.

"My lady." He stepped off of the stage, offering me his hand once more, except when I went to take it, he moved, placing his hands on my waist and picking me up, before placing me down.
My back hit something and Loki let go of me, the grin fading from his face as arms wrapped around my waist.
I looked back, seeing Stephen with an unamused look on his face.
"Strange." Loki greeted and I swallowed thickly.

"Loki. If you'll excuse us." Stephen spoke lowly, releasing me from his hold, but keeping a hand on my back as he walked us towards the door. Neither of us said a word as we left the party and Stephen created a portal back to the sanctum.

"I'm going to bed." I muttered, not particularly wanting to talk to him.

"Y/N, no, come here." He took my wrist gently, leading me towards the couch.
"Just, sit with me for a minute? Please?"

"Oh, so it's not a waste of your time to hang out with me now?" I asked, looking at him with a frown.

"That's not what I meant." He sighed heavily, sitting down. He gestured for me to sit down, but I just crossed my arms over my chest.

"You said that going to the party with me was a waste of time. Then, when I go on my own, you show up anyway and bring me back home." I shook my head.
"I don't know if you noticed, but I was having fun."

"Oh, I noticed." He muttered.
"And what would have happened if I hadn't come to the party? You seemed pretty comfortable dancing and singing to Loki."

"What are you implying?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You know exactly what I'm implying." Stephen stood up and there was a jealous tone in his voice.
"You and Loki-"

"What?" I asked with a smirk.
"You didn't like watching us dance together? He's a good dancer, a little stiff, but I could change that with some practice-"

"Y/N." Stephen interrupted.
"No, I didn't like watching him put his hands all over you, happy? I'm sorry I was a dick to you earlier, there's no excuse, but watching you dance with him..." He trailed off as I pressed my lips to his, standing on my tiptoes. He put his hands on my waist, leaning into the kiss.

"I'm definitely going to have to dance with Loki more often if it gets you all jealous and-" Stephen kissed me, shutting me up and I couldn't help but laugh into the kiss.