Chapter 49: Ordinary day

1st person POV:
...Where...

So dark... What is... Am I dead?

"... .... ..."

Who...

"The rest... you." The silhouette walks away

What? The rest what? What is... I can't.... think clearly...

Then suddenly everything eventually stops... Nothing moves anymore...

"Say, want to make a deal with me?"

I immediately open my eyes... What the...

Calm down, just now what is... My breathe...

Finally... what is that? What did I just dream of??

I jump off the bed and head to the sink to wash my face.

Looking into the mirror... I can't see the black color under my eyes...

...It has been so long since I last looked like this. It has just been one day... Guess I should get used to being alone all over again now.

I open my handbook to see some messages.

Oh, that is right, it has this kind of function and Mikado is advertising it.

So I just leave the group without a second thought.

Actually... What time is it... It is already late for breakfast... Did I really sleep that much?

Hope they still leave me my breakfa...

Then an explosion occurs...

Ah shit here we go again.

.

"Absurd. To think you would attack with such a low level of skill."

I arrived at the scene seeing everyone there, it seems they are busy watching to notice me... Actually what am I doing here in the first place?

"Wait! Hashimoto-kun! Sannoji-kun!! What is the meaning of this?!"

"Ah it's nothing. I was just attacked after delivering delicious food to my classmates."

"Hehe... I was just testing you. But to think you are that strong... I see now Sannoji Mikado."

"Hey now! You two attacked each other. Is that right?"

"Eh? He attacked me first. My attack was simply in self-defense..."

"Hey... I really wanted to kill this guy. You said violence with the intent of murder is okay."

"Both of you shut up! I can't believe this! Not only it is your fault again Hashimoto-kun, but... I expected more from you, Sannoji-kun! Don't forget that you are also a student!"

"I should punish both of you but... Keh... I will forgive it this one time since you are both in the wrong! Let's call it even."

"Next time however, I will not hesitate to execute you both! Don't forget that!" Monocrow disappears after that

"Ah! I got scolded by the teacher!! Don't worry Hashimoto-san. Your wounds aren't deep. Of course, I had to hold back but, you won't die. I don't wanna have bad blood in a killing game so why don't we just apologize to each other."

"So sorry my dear friend!"

"...Damn monster..." Syoubai walks away

At that time, I didn't even notice I was already running back to the Monocruise infirmary passing someone without noticing.