↳ Twelve

⌕ 𝟭𝟮. 𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘

❝I loved you for so long, sometimes it's hard to bear

I loved you for so long, sometimes it's hard to bear. But, after all this time, I hope you wait and see.❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

IT'S 9 AM and Y/n is still at home. Y/n didn't care anymore since they wouldn't be giving penalties for students that are late since the sports festival was today. Additionally, she has a student pass so why would she be worried if she's late? The student council won't monitor her anymore. It's not bad to be tardy and lazy for just a while, right? Y/n had her P.E attire on even though she wasn't part of the competition. She's not on the mood for a uniform so she would rather use their P.E even though she would look like she's a participant.

There's no library duty for her so it's okay to not where the actual uniform. She was wearing her white physical education shirt and black jogging pants with white linings on the sides. Just because Y/n thought she wanted to be stylish for at least just once, so she decided to wear her black track jacket over her shirt which remained unzipped. Her student pass hang comfortably around her neck as it laid on her chest.

She tied the laces of her white rubber shoes before standing up to grab her bag. She was ready to go to school.

"Dear, you forgot your camera!" She heard the voice of her mother call out to her, making her freeze.

Well, sort of ready...

The teenager ran back to her mother to get the camera that she seemed to gave forgotten to bring with her. "Ahh, I forgot. Thanks Ma," Y/n sheepishly told her mother before grabbing the strap of the camera. "I'm heading out now, bye! I love you Ma!" She waved a hand before dashing out of their house. Y/n sighed as her grip on the strap of the camera loosened. 'I bet Amy is searching for me already,' Y/n snickered at the thought.

All she had to do when she arrives is take pictures.... and perhaps try to have a taste on every food that was available there if possible. Although that can only happen inside her mind since she's broke. A girl can dream what she wants. 'On second thought, maybe I shouldn't do that. I don't want to get diarrhea,' Y/n cringed at the thought of her getting unbearable stomachaches all day long.

Her phone began ringing, catching her attention. With a bored look on her face, she reached into the pocket of her jacket to get the phone. Her eyes darted on the screen and immediately read that it was Amy who was calling her. 'I called it,' Y/n internally said. Since she was too tired to listen to the blonde's whining, she saved herself from that and decided to let it ring until she stops calling her. 'I don't want to get screamed on the phone and in real life, best to not answer this,' Y/n decided, a blank look plastered on her face.