𝟎𝟖 | 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐚

"Soulmates aren't just lovers, they are each other's friend first..."

5  more months after,

D I L A I N O O R took a glance at her wrist watch which showed, 5.30 pm. She stomped her feet angrily. Ozhan told her that he would pick her up from the school but he isn't here yet. She is waiting for him from the past hour, for God sakes, they were supposed to have lunch together but who eats lunch at 5pm now ?

From the past few months, Dilainoor got somehow more closer to Ozhan, emotionally. She is unaware of his feelings for her as she considers him as a friend only or maybe more but she doesn't know. After Hoorain's birthday party, he stopped coming to Zacki's house but after a while he couldn't resist and now they meet frequently.

Dilainoor has move on from her past relationship but some things are still complex. She has nightmares at night - horrible ones.

Throughout everything, Zubia and Zacki were always by her side and helped her a lot, especially in finding a job. Now, she works in a private school in Lahore. Weirdly, Zacki talks a lot about Ozhan; his job, dislikes, like, fun moments, almost everything. Something he has started doing recently. Dilainoor was happy for where her life was leading.

"Sorry. Extremely sorry. I-" A very sorry Ozhan apologized to her. She was standing there, her arm crossed on her chest looking at him in 'are you serious' mode.

"I don't want to hear your excuses." She glared at him with huff cheeks and Ozhan wanted nothing but to pull those beautiful puffed cheeks which were covered with light natural blush.

"Sorrryyy" He held his ears and gave her his most innocent look which melted her heart like ice cube under the heat.

"You're forgiven for this time." She said pointing her finger at him and walked to the passenger side of the car.

"Thank you Milady." He bowed in front of her and she only laughed. If she said that Ozhan didn't help her in difficult times she would be lying to herself.

"So what do you want to eat ?" He started the engine and asked her, stealing a discret glance of her.

"Anything you like. But I love turkish." She sheepishly said with a smile, she knows he will take her to a turkish restaurant.

"Then let's go to a turkish restaurant." He smiled and sped off the speed just to tease her.

"How was your day ?" He started a conversation.

"Hectic but good. The kids had an exam and a specific kid was giving me tough time. He didn't prepared his test and now he was asking all sorts of questions. It is supposed to be an English test but he was asking me Maths and History questions? I was loosing my patience but Al Hamdouli'Allah, I didn't shout at him or else I would've felt guilty." She narrated him without hesitation. They've crossed the line where she would speak only necessarily with him.