𝟎𝟏 | 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐭

"I never understood desire until I felt your hands around my neck..."

S Q U E A L and scream were heard around the Chaudhary mansion as Ahmed Chaudhary - an old man with salt pepper hair along with a mustache and a strong aura announced a blast bombing news to the Chaudhary khadaan

S Q U E A L and scream were heard around the Chaudhary mansion as Ahmed Chaudhary - an old man with salt pepper hair along with a mustache and a strong aura announced a blast bombing news to the Chaudhary khadaan. It was a shock for everyone but especially for - Aliyaar and Maya.

"Dada jaan, you can't do this !" Echoed the annoyed voice of Maya Chaudhary in the four walls of the mansion.

"Putar ji, assi buhot kuch kar sadde hai. [Child, I can do a lot of more things !]" Said Ahmed Chaudhary aka Dada jaan. His voice dripped with sarcasm as he let out a dry chuckle, completely unaffected by his granddaughter's words.

"But..me and Ali? How? He is not even here. And that idiot, annoying, moron, stupid, jerk of man does not deserve a hoor like me !" She stomped her foot and pouted angrily.

"Allah! Dada jaan, Maya and Aliyaar bhaijaan ! Ahahahaa" The voice of Arzoo was heard while she laughed like there is no tomorrow. The thought of her two opposite cousin getting married was making her laugh wholeheartedly. If one was the fire then the other one was acid. If she was a tigress then he wasn't less than a tiger.

Ahmed Chaudhary - a man of his words, a politician and a charming one. He was married to late Maryam Ahmed Chaudhary who died five years ago. She gave birth to two son and a beautiful daughter. The eldest one is  Zarrid Chaudhary, who was married to Eshal Chaudhary and had two sons - Aysar and Aliyaar.

The younger son is Fazan Chaudhary who is married to Hira Chaudhary, they were blessed with a son and two daughter - Mirhan, Arzoo and Maya.

And at last, the princesse and youngest daughter of Ahmed Chaudhary - Zuqaifa. She is unfortunately a widow and lives in her father house with her son and daughter - Yasir and Zuraina.

After the birth of Maya, Dada jaan and Dadi jaan decided to marry Aliyaar and Maya when they were both only ten and fifteen respectively as it was Maryam's wish. And this early morning at the breakfast table, Ahmed Chaudhary decided to finally tell everyone making Maya almost faint after hearing the news. She couldn't believe she was married to that handsome jerk !

"No way. And how can the rukhsati happen in just two days! No way Dada jaan, apne meri hi gale me sanp dalna tha ? [You have to throw that snake around my neck?]" She tried her puppy eyes but it didn't work.

"Putar, ye sanp mera beta hai. [This snake is my son.]" Zarrid said with fake anger.

"But Dad, your son isn't even here. How can the rukhsati happen?"  Aysar mumbled looking at his father.