Entry #141 (11-25-21)

Dear Future-me,

I took a week off from work. My vacation started last Monday, November 22. I was so bored that day that I spent almost five thousand pesos on SM. It was supposed to be for my plane ticket but I ended up buying new clothes. I don't really regret it, since I deserve to treat myself this year.

The next day, I woke up really early. I took the opportunity to get some exercise. I did stretches up on the rooftop. Then around five in the morning, I went for a morning stroll towards Centro. Then bought a pack of slice bread and two pieces of milky cheese buns. It was probably around five thirty when I came back to our boarding house. My boardmates were already awake by the time I arrived. I tried to get back to bed and sleep, but I couldn't. So I decided to wash my dirty laundry. Then spent the rest of the afternoon talking with Bless. It was almost four p.m. when I realized I had to go to Centro and pay my loans.

On the third day of my vacation, I wasn't able to wake up early. I woke up really late. It was almost nine in the morning. I did another set of laundry and mopped the entire second floor of our house. Then video called my brother as I folded the dried up clothes from the other day. I managed to arrange my cabinet. Then later that day, I did some stretches in my room before going out for a walk. I wore the new jacket I bought at SM and stopped by at the San Francisco church to lit some candles as offering. I prayed for the success of my friend, Analiza, who took the Pharmacist's Licensure Exam today. Later that night I prayed the Rosary, still dedicating it for her success.

TODAY, I woke up super late. It was already ten in the morning. I didn't do anything productive today. I just continued watching a Chinese drama series called "Unrequited Love". Then I took a break from lazing off to mop my room. Then took a bath. And then got bored again, and watched another series, this time it was anime, called Anohana. When it was time for me to take a walk, it suddenly rained. So I went back to watching Anohana and then got distracted by Stephanie who was bored at work and decided to chat with me for a moment. And here I am writing all of these, just cause I think you should remember this week in the future.

12 days to go until you turn 25. It has been a nice 24 years of existence. I am proud of how strong you are now. Keep on growing my dear self! 

I hope you read this again in the near future.

Yourself,

-Krizia at 24