Chapter 126-Don't doubt my love

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

So I have decided that my next Insta live will be on 23rd December, 5PM IST.

I had initially thought of keeping it on 24th but then, I'll be traveling that day so decided against it.

Also there's a huge surprise for my readers which I'll reveal on my insta live. Be ready!!!

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

The dinner went well.

Most important thing was, I didn't feel uncomfortable around new people, like I used to feel back in India.

Probably because back in India, people knew about my marriage getting called off at the altar but here, nobody knew about it.

Jannet and her fiancé were a lovely couple and so much in love.

She told me about her suffering to convince her parents for marriage with her now fiancé.

It somehow reminded me how even me and Akash had tried convincing my parents but to no avail.

I never got to know what conversation happened in the closed door between Akash and my parents because to be honest I was very much indulged in the fact that Akash left me for my family.

I never got to know about it because Akash and me never contacted after our meet up and I was so angry at my parents that I never talked to them properly after him leaving me.

The only thing I got to know about was the fact that my parents had threatened Akash to abandon me if I get married to him, though he tried a lot to convince them.

Jannet's fiancé was kind enough to give me editing job and the least I could do for him was treat him with some homemade food.

As for Jannet, she was just like Kriti. Bubbly, easygoing and friendly.

After the dinner, I made my way to the library.

I really wanted to explore the books in here.

The smell of new books was so intoxicating but I decided to start with the book that Akash gifted me.

Kriti and Sid had retired to their room and I was about to open the book to read when I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in" I said and when I looked up, I saw Akash peeking from the door.

"You busy?" he asked, still peeking from the door.

"No, not at all" I said, keeping the book on the bed and stood up.

"You liked it?" he asked looking around the room.

"Yes, I really did. Thank you" I said.

"No problem" he said with a smile.

There was silence for a few minutes when something struck me.

"Did you...did you do it because of feeling guilty?" I asked.

I wanted this, all of this but not when he feels guilty.

I wanted all of this only when he loves me.

He shook his head and said "I did it because your wishes are something I want to fulfil. I've never had the opportunity to fulfil your wishes and now when I am capable enough to do it, I want to do everything I can, for you."