26 // dont call me that

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼: 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖?

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

Camilla

Not completely.

I know I'm not an easy person all the time, but I never thought I was draining to be around.

I try to be the opposite, always checking in on people and making sure they're alright. And it coming from Theo of all people really made it hurt.

I've been around draining people, I don't think I'm like them.

I haven't talked to Theo in approximately one week and five days days.

I'll have to talk to him at some point.

I'm embarrassed first off.

He literally told me I'm miserable to be around and I decided to admit to him that I like him.

Who does that?

Apparently me.

Also I told him I like him after he kissed another girl in front of me.

That's twice the embarrassment.

Oh my god.

I think I'm going to drive off a cliff.

He tried talking to me a few times. More than a few times kind of a lot, I effectively dodged him though.

To top it off I feel bad for ignoring him. I have no reason to feel bad, I didn't do anything uncalled for.

He's a prick.

And I can't stand him.

I can't believe I like a man that didn't know how to preheat an oven until he met me.

If I wanted to be told that I'm terrible I would listen to my moms voicemails she used to leave me.

I should delete them, but I don't want to forget the sound of her voice. I think I'm still in slight shock about that night, I'm not over it.

I still get panicked in cars and nervous when Kaz isn't with me, which is most of the time.

I'm trying though.