5

Harry Styles

I was leaning against the kitchen counter and drinking my coffee when Cleo finally decided to join me.

Her eyes met mine briefly before she looked away with a cute blush on her cheeks, and I knew she was thinking about what we did last night.

That was a night of firsts for us... and I was so horny lately that it wasn't even funny, maybe the way she behaved was enough to turn me on more than usual, I loved it when she completely let go with me.

I woke up early today despite how intense everything was, as soon as the sunlight invaded the bedroom because I didn't even bother to close the curtains. Cleo was completely out, she was probably exhausted after what I did to her, and that was my goal. She needed to rest a little, even if just physically.

The penthouse was so fucking quiet and I assumed Zayn was also asleep, and that's when I remembered he spent the night over. Well, nothing he hadn't heard before, even though the walls here were thicker than back in New York. And Cleo didn't even have her voice now, plus I didn't think I moaned that loud... did I?

I had no idea, I came so fucking hard last night that my muscles still felt sore.

I let Cleo sleep some more and then I showered, getting dressed in black trousers and a black button-down shirt, and I had to admit the short hair was much easier to take care of. I didn't bother much, just ran my fingers through it and was done.

And looking at Cleo now, I noticed she had just left the shower as well, her hair was wet and maybe the blush on her cheeks was because of the hot water... but I doubted that. She was wearing black leather pants that made her ass look amazing and the Gucci boots I had gotten her, along with a simple white t-shirt.

She always looked so beautiful, I couldn't stop staring. Especially now that I was thinking of last night.

I watched as she walked closer to me innocently, grabbing the mug I had already left by the coffee machine and then getting herself some coffee. Her eyes met mine again for short seconds and this time I looked away, trying to stop myself from laughing.

"Good morning." She tried to speak but I honestly could barely listen to her hoarse voice, and I just had to look at her again.

"Sorry, could you repeat?" I asked, doing my best to suppress a smile. But the look on her face made it clear that she knew I was making fun of her.

Cleo took a sip of the coffee instead, grimacing as she swallowed and looking like she was in pain. I knew her throat was way too sore for her to do anything, I had fucked it hard enough last night, the hardest I had ever done to anyone actually.

She took me like no one else ever did and I must admit I was a bit surprised. I knew we crossed a dangerous line and there was no going back now.

And now I couldn't stop myself from laughing when she reached out to grab my cell phone from my pocket, starting to type down on it.

FUCK YOU

'

She showed me the screen and I cackled, throwing my head back and enjoying this much more than I should.

"I love this, we're gonna have some fun for the next couple of days," I told her, finishing my coffee before I stepped closer, caging her between my arms as I grabbed the edge of the marble counter she was leaning on.

"I could get used to this."

She raised one eyebrow at me before she placed her mug down, focusing on typing down her next words.