7

Harry Styles

I was very fucking dizzy and my head hurt the most it ever had, and I had no idea what happened... I just knew I couldn't move.

My arms were completely immobilized, there was something pressing tightly on my chest and making me unable to move at all, and I also couldn't move my feet.

I opened my eyes slowly, blinking several times as I adjusted to the bright sunlight coming through the large windows, and I became aware of my surroundings. I was in the dining room of my penthouse, literally tied up on one of the chairs.

The rope around my body was thick, and whoever had tied me up was very fucking good at it.

They were smart to not tie my wrists together because I could easily escape that... Instead, they tied the rope around my torso and the back of the heavy wooden chair, keeping my arms by the sides of my body.

It was so fucking tight that I literally couldn't budge, as much as I tried to force the rope to loosen a bit.

And when my eyes looked around the room, I realized who had been responsible for this.

"Cleodora." I took a very deep breath, just knowing she had snooped around in order to find my weapons room upstairs.

I had pretty much every type of gun there, knives and ammunition, chains and ropes, and a large diversity of torture tools for whenever I needed. You never knew when they would come in handy, but I never thought I'd be in this situation.

And if she tied me up, I knew there was no way I could get out unless she let me.

Fuck.

My head was still hurting and I watched as she walked closer to where I was sitting, pulling a chair so she could sit in front of me.

"Did you knock me out?" I asked her, furrowing my eyebrows as the memories returned.

Fuck, she literally caught me off guard and choked me out until I was unconscious.

Sometimes I forgot how strong and experienced she was, but if she had to do this then the situation was worse than I expected.

Cleo simply nodded, and the sad look on her face was enough to trigger the rest of my memories... and I finally understood what happened.

Zayn was nowhere to be seen and this was the smartest thing he could do at the moment because I wanted to kill him.

I wasn't going to stop punching him, something inside me was just triggered and I didn't care about anything else, he hurt me so much that I just wanted to make him hurt. I was in no control of my rage.

But I felt like shit.

I hated myself for this, I had beaten him up pretty badly before Cleo stopped me. And I felt so fucking conflicted about this that the throbbing in my head only got worse.

Zayn lied to me.

My mother was alive.

This couldn't be real... I had no idea how I was feeling at the moment, things were so confusing and painful. It was the kind of pain not even I could bear.

There was this pressure in my chest and it was getting harder to breathe as the seconds passed, and I couldn't stop the tears that streamed down my face, probably being my brain's way of coping with this.

The emotions were mixed together as all the events kept replaying inside my head... the call with Amber, and then the unknown number calling Zayn...

My mother's voice.

A scary chill went down my spine as soon as I remembered it, and I knew there was no way I could mistake her with anyone else.