11

Cleo Horan

"Don't move, I'm almost done," Harry whispered, being way too careful as he placed the small bandage over the initials he had carved on my ass last night.

Well, I was getting dressed and it was hurting just a bit, so it was better to bandage it before anything else, especially since the cuts were a bit deeper than I anticipated. It didn't feel like it last night, though... maybe I was so caught up in the feeling that I didn't realize it.

But I enjoyed it a lot.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed and I was standing right in front of him, with my back turned in his direction and my ass was at the same level as his eyes. We had showered already and I put on a black turtleneck crop- top and I picked a skirt to wear today, because pants would feel way too tight.

My entire body was still very sore and whenever I sat down I had to be extra careful, I was getting more used to anal but it was still a very weird feeling the next day. And Harry surprised me when he came in my ass last night, I thought we'd just play with the butt plug, not that he'd fuck me there too.

Not that I'm complaining, it was so fucking good.

Everything about yesterday was perfect... our date, the way we were so playful with the knife throwing, and of course, the mindblowing sex.

I had bruises around my wrists because of the handcuffs, they had practically cut into my skin when I tried to move my arms, and the dark bruises around my neck because of the collar were worse than the first time

I'd worn it.

Harry was indeed much rougher, he didn't hold back at all when he choked me and I nearly reached my limit at the end, he removed the collar right on time so I could breathe again, and the thrill made my orgasm so much stronger.

I had no idea how many times I came, to be honest... they kept happening one after the other and my body was way too sensitive. He knew exactly what to do to make me completely surrender to all the pleasure he could make me feel.

And I knew Harry needed to be in full control last night. Teasing him and being a brat only spurred him on, and he had awakened something inside me that I never fucking thought I'd enjoy or ever admit out loud. Such as when I asked him to call me a whore... it made me so fucking wet that I didn't know how to process it, I was way too submissive for my own good and he knew it. Harry knew me more than I knew myself.

God, and he spat in my mouth. And I liked it.

"Ready," Harry spoke up, planting a soft kiss on my ass right on top of the bandage, playfully tugging at the waistband of my underwear. "Was it too much? I lost control last night."

"I love it when you lose control." I turned around so I could look into his eyes. "But you also lost something else... loser."

I smiled when he glared at me, and there was no way I was going to let this slide. Using the collar on him sounded way too exciting, especially because he didn't want me to. I wasn't dominant, but I had a little experience with taking control from failed fuck buddies throughout my life.

But no one had ever made me feel as comfortable as Harry, maybe loving him was the difference.

"Loser? You hurt my feelings, I'll never assist you when you need to pee but can't walk ever again." He furrowed his eyebrows, placing his hand over his chest as if he was offended.

"You're the cause of my momentary inability to walk, so it's your duty to help me." I squished his cheeks but he slapped my hands away, huffing like a child.