Chapter 68

After Ying Mohua got in the car, his consciousness was taken away by an anesthetic.

When he woke up again, he found that he was fixed on an upright disk, with his limbs fixed in one position. His waist was heavily locked to prevent him from falling off.

But the disk seems to be a moving wheel. If the center of his gravity is slightly shifted, the disk will spin non-stop, allowing him to experience the ecstasy of being spun around. 

Ying Mohua had just recovered from the effects of the anesthetic. At this moment, he was spun around a few times and his stomach was overwhelmed. He vomited terribly but no one paid any attention to him. 

There was endless darkness all around and the silence reverberated only with the "creaking" of the disk when it revolved. 

The vomit filth was splattered everywhere, some stuck on his face. You don't need to look at it to know that his appearance is extremely embarrassing at this moment.

Ying Mohua admitted that he had experienced countless storms since he was a child but never once did he fall into such a helpless and hopeless despair. For a moment, he almost wanted to bite his tongue and kill himself.

But after moments of experiencing extreme self-destruction, he miraculously calmed down, and his brain gradually returned to his normal thinking level.

The other party didn't seem to go after his wealth nor did he intend to get any benefits from him. Ying Mohua frowned and thought that if the other party humiliated him so recklessly, isn't he.....isn't he going to let him live? Is he not going back?

This is not something Xia Liang would do. Once Ying Mohua realized this, the terrifying fear arose in his heart. 

What is the background of the assistant named Zhou Shuo? What is his purpose of kidnapping him?

After a moment of contemplation, Ying Mohua decided to abandon his self-esteem, which had long since fallen into disrepair, and shouted, "Is anyone there?" 

His shouts spread far and wide, with lingering echoes. Presumably this place is very empty, but he could not see it clearly in the dark.

After repeatedly shouting several times, he finally heard the "click" sound from a distance. 

"It's so noisy," a man cursed. "Let people sleep." 

Ying Mohua immediately said, "I want to see your boss."

The man didn't come in, he just turned his head and shouted, "Boss, he said he wants to see you." 

After a while, the iron door was opened and several people walked in one after another. The headlight on the ceiling was turned on and the dazzling light made Ying Mohua squint his eyes uncomfortably.

"You want to see me?" Zhou Shuo walked in front of Ying Mohua and asked in a leisurely manner. 

Ying Mohua finally adapted to the sudden light and quickly looked around and found that this place was actually an abandoned indoor shooting range. No wonder it was so empty.

Afterwards, he took a close look at the young man in front of him and asked, "Who are you?" 

"Haven't you known me from the very first day?" Zhou Shuo did not answer the question.

"No, you can never be as simple as Xia Liang's assistant. What is your identity and origin? What are your intentions while lurking by Xia Liang's side? " 

"Lurking?" A man behind Zhou Shuo seemed to hear a funny joke and smiled.

Another man patted Ying Mohua's cheek unceremoniously and said, "What is your position to question our boss, eh? Brother Liang is our boss's person and you have harassed him again and again. If we were to decide, we would've gunned you down a long time ago, you know?"

Ying Mohua was stunned for a moment, then turned to look at Zhou Shuo. 

"What do you mean Xia Liang is yours?" 

Zhou Shuo pursed his lips and said lightly. "It's exactly as what you have said."

Ying Mohua was taken aback for a moment, then shook his head and said, "Impossible, Xia Liang already has a woman he likes. They even had a child. This is what Xia Liang personally admitted. You can't tell me otherwise."

"Believe it or not, it has nothing to do with me." Zhou Shuo said, "I invited you over this time just to ask you for a promise."

"What promise?" 

"Don't mess with the Xia family and don't think about troubling the Song family." Zhou Shuo added, "Especially Xia Lin and Song Yan. You are not allowed to touch even a strand of their hair."

Ying Mohua was stunned for a moment then hummed and said, "Are you not worried about how I will deal with Xia Liang who wants to escape?" 

Zhou Shuo was unmoved. "Xia Liang is protected by me, you can't touch him." 

Ying Mohua was stunned again, "Xia Liang said he wants to emigrate, aren't you..."

"Xia Liang will follow me." 

"Impossible! What about his woman and child?"

Zhou Shuo interrupted him, "That child is also mine. If you dare touch her... No, you can't touch her."

Ying Mohua didn't think too much about the deep meaning behind Zhou Shuo's words. His brain is still busy thinking about other things.

It turned out that for so many years, Xia Liang had been secretly talking about the situation with his assistant. In order to conceal this personal affair, Xia Liang did not hesitate to look for a surrogate woman outside to give birth to a child. Now that Xia's parents are all dead, Xia Liang no longer has any worries, so he plans to take his lover and child away.

Thinking of this, he felt very angry that he had been deceived by Xia Liang for so many years! 

"Do you think everything will be fine if you leave?" He stared at Zhou Shuo, "I won't just let you go!"

Zhou Shuo, not wanting to talk nonsense with him anymore, waved his hand behind him. One man raised his spear and pointed it at Ying Mohua. 

Ying Mohua hissed, "Why, are you going to kill me directly? Come on, come on---!"

Before the sound of his last word left, it was overwhelmed by a sudden stack of gunfire. Ying Mohua didn't expect that they would really shoot him and he was frightened for a while. His whole body went numb for a long time before he confirmed that he was not hit.

"It's too boring to just kill you. It's more interesting playing with you." Zhou Shuo continued, "We train by shooting moving targets and tied prisoners to the spinning disk. This time, 100 rounds of ammunition will be fired closely to your body without hurting your hair and skin. Just 100 rounds of bullets are needed to make a complete outline of the human figure. How about it, isn't it challenging?"

Ying Mohua was completely speechless at this moment. 

"It seems that you didn't understand me." Zhou Shuo said when Ying Mohua didn't speak. "Would you like us to show it to you again?"

Seeing a few people raise their guns again, Ying Mohua closed his eyes and shouted, "I promise! I promise! I swear that I will never mess with the Song and Xia family again in this life. If I violate this oath, I'll be struck by thunder!"

For a while, the entire training range was silent and weirdly quiet. When Ying Mohua opened his eyes again, he saw several people behind one of them staring at the screen of his mobile phone. That person was recording him.

"Is it all recorded?" Zhou Shuo asked. 

"Yes, boss. The record is clear and complete without any flaws."

"Send a copy to Song Yan and Xia Lin." Zhou Shuo added, "Let them put this video in their will. If they die abnormally one day, this video will be made public."

"...!!!" Ying Mohua is going crazy. 

Is there such a scam? Not only can he not mess with the two people, but he also needs to ensure that they live a long life?