𝓖𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽

I woke up stretching myself a little in an unusual surrounding and than remembered I slept in Neil's room yestarday due to my fear of ghost

I woke up stretching myself a little in an unusual surrounding and than remembered I slept in Neil's room yestarday due to my fear of ghost. I got up and left for my room.

I decided on skipping a bath today as I was clearly late for hospital . I wore a yellow off shoulder top with blue jeans and applied some skin care products before making my way to the dinning table.

I saw a plate covered and a jar of juice with a note slipped under it. I opened the note as probably it's from Neil.

"Here are some pancakes and juice for breakfast I got to know how good of a cook you are so decided on saving my kitchen with this breakfast and also you were sleeping quite peacefully so decided on not to disturb you"

Neil .

A big smile formed on my lips as I read the letter Neil is not as bad person as I thought him to be and yes I have given up that name Mr Jerk.

I quickly ate the breakfast and left for the hospital don't want to get late on the second day of work after rejoining.

I reached the hospital and parked my car yes I have got a car for myself too.

I entered as the receptionist greeted me I replied with a smile and made my way towards my cabin.

"Hey Avu today you have to see the children's ward as Dr Batra is on leave"My colleague cum friend Ananya said and I nodded I love children and it's always a pleasure to be around them.

After settling my stuff I went on the rounds to the children's ward checking them and enjoying with them was really a fun task.

I decided on leaving for house early as I don't want Neil to think that I am going to run away I want to win his trust first so that he doesn't doubt me and then will try to contact Aarav. I tried contacting Uncle and Aunty but there was unreachable god knows where they have gone. I should probably visit them soon.

I parked the car and entered the mansion . It was all silent as Neil was not here and nor was Nandani.

The first thing I did after reaching home is to take a long hot shower and changed myself into pj's and shirts quite comfortable.

I made myself some maggi for lunch as I can't make anything else . I savoured it with some comedy movies which was really funny.

I was done with the lunch when I saw a car entering the mansion from the window of my room. Neil got down from the car in his three piece suit looking godly as always. He removed his sunglases and signalled the driver to wait.

"AVNI AVNI COME DOWN"I heard him shout as I quickly ran downstairs.

"Yes what is it"I asked calmly standing in front of me.

"Get ready fast today there is a buisness party in evening we have to attend that so we are going for shopping now"He informed me as I nodded and made my way upstairs. It's too hard to change from this clothes but have to do it somehow.

I changed into a white frock which ends up on my kneecaps and just applied some lipgloss as I was ready only.

"Let's leave"I said strapping my sandals and we both sat in the car as the driver started driving.

"Did you had your lunch"Neil asked doing something on his phone.

"Yes"I replied but I was still little hungry as you can't get full with just a maggi and I also didn't wanted to order something.

"Great and what did you had for lunch"Neil asked stuffing his phone in his pocket.

"Maggi"I replied looking out of the window.

"Maggi is not to eat for lunch"He remarked "Driver take us to the Lake View Cafe"He instructed the driver while I just kept looking outside.

We reached the restaurant in about fifteen minutes and got seated outdoor as eating with fresh air blowing is best.

"What do you want to order"Neil asked as the waiter came to take our order.

"I would have white sauce pasta with some tacos"I ordered and the waiter notted it down.

"For me some chapattis with paneer"He ordered and waiter went away after noting down his order.

Soon our lunch arrived and we digged into it trust me the food was amazing after that we drove towards the mall for some shopping spree.

Here goes the update hope you all liked it

Here goes the update hope you all liked it.Is Avni doing right by thinking of running away from Neil and do you like Neil's character now?

Love
Aaysha.