Irresponsible

Scaramouche has taken notice of all the bandaids on you. On your arms from stray cats, on your legs from tripping and falling, even one on your cheek from being clawed by a cat. Not to mention your more serious injury. You always have on some sort of cute eye patch. But that's beside the point.

"Hey y/n? " the boy calls out into the room whilst playing on his switch. "Hmm" you hummed while writing something on a paper that you've been working on at your desk for an hour.

"You need to be more careful, you're covered in bandaids. I'm going to start calling you dojikko-san"

"Awhhh it's not my fault yknow?" You whine at the nickname. "Fine, I'm calling you thunderstorm tsundere" you can practically hear his eyes rolling. Speaking of which you can hear him gnawing a lollipop and raging at the game he's playing. All that's heard is his constant clicking of the joystick.

You sigh while finishing up your work. "Don't you have anything to do? " you interrogate the boy trying to be responsible and get away from the noise. He smirks whilst he thinks of all the things he could say to that such as 'your mom' or 'yea you'.

"Nope," he finally wins an immature battle against himself. "Well, then it would seem you will have no problem helping Aether finish his work!" You say happily. Scaramouche groans and rolls off the window couch making a thud onto the floor. You couldn't help but find his immaturity cute.

He finally stands up and trudged out the door to help Aether.

You chuckle before getting back to writing papers and finishing up.

~

After finishing the papers you turn on the stereo and fly me to the moon starts playing. It happens to be your childhood favorite song that your older sister would sing you goodnight. You instantly turn the stereo back of and sit down again.

"Whatever," you say to the silent room.

Scaramouche walks in the door. "Hey y/n, you should probably consider cleaning your dorm. It's kinda unlivable." he says trying his best to not be rude.

Your face immediately turns bright red. "I know I know (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)" you sob at the exposing of your unclean room.

He smiles at the fact you act so put together but your dorm is messier than a trash dump. "Well, goodbye and goodnight! I'm heading to my dorm and you should head to yours soon" he comments before walking out the door. "Okay mom" you mumble to which he electrocutes the door. "Jeez"