Strange Talk on Campus: 05

Ke Gan broke his ankle in this fall.   

For physical education students, legs and feet are basically as important as life. If the ankle is broken, it is still in the senior year of high school, and the impact on Ke Gan cannot be said to be small.   

The teacher found that he could not get up in the corridor and hurriedly took him to the hospital.   

The doctor put him in a plaster cast and said that he would be able to get out of bed after about a month of rest.   Don't worry too much about the exam.

The physical education specialty student exam is usually around April. It is only August, and there is still more than half a year to go. Moreover, Ke Gan is young and has good physical fitness. When the time comes, he will do a bit of rehabilitation and will not delay the exam.   

Hearing the doctor's guarantee, the teacher and Ke Gan breathed a sigh of relief.   

Ke Gan is the only physical education student in the school who has obtained a sports athlete certificate, and his performance in culture class is not as bad as other physical education students. He is the most promising physical education student that the teachers unanimously believe.   

Fortunately, the exam was not delayed.   
Ke Gan hurt his ankle. Although he also wanted to go back to school to find Shi'an, the teacher notified his parents, and the teacher waited for his parents to come before leaving.   

There were people watching by his side, and he couldn't go back if he wanted to, but he was thinking about the look in his eyes and the words he said in the morning, and his whole body was extremely irritable and depressed.   

Ke Gan's parents only regarded their son as irritable because of a foot injury, so they took care of him more carefully.

At the other end of the school, Shi'an was nervous all day. He was worried that Ke Gan would come to trouble him if he didn't listen to him.   

But Ke Gan didn't show up again until school was over. Not only did he not come to him, Ke Gan didn't even go back to the classroom.   

The bell rang for the last class, and Shi'an was about to finish his meal. When he passed by the front row of seats, he heard his classmates discussing one thing: Ke Gan broke his foot.   

Shi'an was a little surprised, thinking that he had heard it wrong, so he slowed down and listened to two more sentences.   

It turned out that he had heard it right, and Ke Gan's foot was broken by a fall.   

Shi'an asked the system: "Really? Ke Gan broke his foot? When did it happen? ”   

“Well... it's true. ”The system replied.   

“Why? How did it hurt? "Shi'an said in surprise: “Isn't it okay in the morning?” ”   

“I just fell, why can I? ”   

Shi'an always felt a little weird listening to the system's voice, as if the system was hiding something from him.   

But no matter how he asked, the system only said that Ke Gan had fallen.   

Ke Gan is also regarded as a celebrity in school. When he went to the cafeteria, Shi'an heard that the physical education students at the next table were also discussing this matter. What they said was the same as the system, but it fell.