Strange Talk on Campus: 08

Life in senior high school is boring, except for studying every day.   

It is strictly forbidden to bring electronic products to the school. Even if you are a resident student, you must hand in your mobile phone before going to class.   

The last time I went to the old teaching building to get the mobile phone, Shi'an went back to the dormitory first and said that he had to call his parents, so he successfully took the mobile phone out of the dormitory.   

This is equivalent to a life of retreat, and gossip in school has become the only pastime for classmates.   

Yesterday, the school posted a bulletin board criticizing Shi'an and several people for breaking into the old teaching building at night. This morning, the entire senior high school knew about their feat, so as soon as the self-study was over, almost all the students surrounded Shi'an and asked him about the old teaching building gossip.   

Is there really a ghost in the old teaching building?   
Will the piano music really sound in the middle of the night in the music classroom?   

What does it look like in the old teaching building? Is there any difference in structural design with the new teaching building?   

Are you afraid of going to the old teaching building alone?   Obviously, the eight people who participated in the bet together were all in this class, but everyone had a tacit understanding and came to Shi'an to ask questions, completely ignoring the other people.   

Shi'an would answer everyone's questions at the beginning, but more and more people asked, and even some people moved their hands and feet on him while there were more people, and he gradually became a little unstoppable.   

Just when he was at a loss and preparing to pee, the chattering classmates around him suddenly fell silent, and everyone's faces appeared dazed for a moment, and then they returned to their positions.   

The crowd dispersed, revealing Yu Feichen who was standing on the outermost side just now.   

Yu Feichen walked towards Shi'an, and seeing his stunned appearance, he couldn't help rubbing his hair, “Why are you so dumbfounded?" ”   Shi'an tilted his head and avoided Yu Feichen's hand.   

He had seen the strange changes in the classmates just now. He was still in a high mood one second, and all left quietly the next.   
It's like being manipulated.   

It's terrible, Yu Feichen is really terrible.   

Shi'an lowered his head. Yu Feichen couldn't observe his expression, but he could guess his thoughts from his actions.   

Yu Feichen's eyes darkened for a moment, and then he sat down next to him, “Now is the time when there is a lot of pressure. The school is strict and strict. There is no way to dispel the pressure. It is normal for everyone to gossip. ”   

“Are you not very good at rejecting others? Otherwise, I will change seats at the same table with you, and I will sit next to you in the future. If someone harasses you again, I will help you get rid of them. ”   

“No need! "Shi'an refused without even thinking about it.   

Seeing Yu Feichen's face a little stiff, he also realized that his reaction might be too intense, and explained in a low voice: “I mean, I might prefer the current position at the same table, and I don't want to change seats. ”