Bonus Chapter

I know, I know! I said I won't write much more of this story, but I just couldn't help myself, I hope you guys like this bonus chapter.

Please leave a tonne of comments I love reading all your comments.

Happy Reading!

********************************

Alex's POV

************

Has anyone ever wondered, how the world would be without weird wackos in it? Well, personally I think it might stop rotating on its axis, or not that severe, who knows? And who am I to say, right?

Everyone would anyway believe the wackos of physics who would obviously show up to disagree. It's like all they ever do.

The weirdest of them are probably not so negligible numbers, taking up a considerable amount of resources and hiding under a mask of rationality. It's like a link. Without the genius, the dumb heads can't survive and without the stupids, how will the genius distinguish themselves? Right? Wrong? Maybe it's a matter of perspective. Or not.

But one thing we could be sure about is that the weirdos, whatever they are up to, could accidentally be a great contribution towards global peace. Or doom. Let's not eradicate the fact that anything is possible. But for the time being, the majority of weirdos were taking a break and engaging themselves in various silly activities.

Now, these activities are not deliberate, but they just so happen to fall in a particular time frame.

There is some interesting stuff going on, or to keep it more realistic should I say a humongous series of 'interesting' things? Our very own Mr-brain-lacking-heartthrob Kyle Brook was off to his honeymoon with his lovely wife Mrs Jennifer Brook. Just a few days ago they were snorkelling somewhere in the Bahamas right after touring most of Europe.

If divine deities did actually exist, even they might be in a state of complete stupefaction as to how she agreed to marry that wackjob. The world might be ending soon.

Oh my god...What am I thinking? Will is a bad influence... I should stop zoning out at work.

We thought after the whole wedding fiasco was over and done with, the media would leave them alone but no such luck. Kyle and Jenny had only recently returned from their honeymoon, the details of which everybody was excessively aware of, thanks to his celebrity status and tabloids that hunted him like rabid hounds.

I don't know about what everyone else is up to, but I'm sure my parents are being bad examples for parents, maybe even childish and the young adults are being neither young nor adults- judging from a very chaotic recent drunken hang out with Sam, Kate and Matt and I think Josh- It's a bit hazy, I think I was somewhere in a corner, laughing at something that wasn't even funny while trying to be responsible, It didn't quite work out the way I intended.

But then Jensen showed up, tried to understand my drunk nonsense talk and brought me home. I think I refused to stop hugging him all the way home and said all sorts of cringey things to him, but I'm trying to destroy that embarrassing memory. I hate my drunk self.

Jensen Black aka my boyfriend who thinks people are a handful when he has his huge company to handle while refusing to admit the fact that his whole life revolves around certain important people, and Josh of course who is even more handful than anyone ever could be. He's complicated, but I love him.

My past self would start barfing at the mere mention of dating but I was now oh so voluntarily opting for the very same thing. We are all just a bunch of hypocrites with annoyingly tenacious denial syndrome, I tell you.