10

"are you Louis Tomlinson?" A maid comes up to Louis and asks. Louis turns around, dropping the work he was currently completing on the desk.

"yes that's me, how can I help you?" He smiles slightly.

"the prince is requesting to see you" she informs and Louis pales. Shit. What did he do.

"uh, sure where is he?" Louis asks. "His room" she answers and Louis immediately gets going. He walks inside of the castle, mentally beating himself up, trying to remember what he did wrong.

when he reaches the door, he knocks a few times before the door opens, revealing Harry in a white button up shirt, sleeves rolled to his elbow and a few buttons undone, revealing the black marks on Harry's chest. His hair is tied in a bun and he just looks tired.

"Sir, are you okay?" Louis asks as soon as he takes in the sight of Harry.

"fine" he answers "and just call me Harry" he informs and Louis nods, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"so are you going to come in?" Harry asks with a smile living on his lips and louis' eyes widen as he immediately steps it, realizing he was oblivious to Harry's intentions.

"you said you wanted to talk to me?" Louis asks and Harry nods. "Just, sit down. I have a few things I want to talk about" harry says, making the ball in Louis' stomach grow heavier.

he sits on the desk, letting Louis sit on the bed since it's way more comfortable and clears his throat, ready to pour his heart out.

"me and Kendall are getting married in two months" he starts off by saying and Louis, who's eyes were wide open and mouth slightly agape, feels something squeeze at his heart.

"that's uh...good for you" he says with a slight waver to his voice. He's not sure why.

"no here's the thing, I don't want to get married to her. They're forcing this marriage on me and all I want is to fall in love with someone and settle down." Harry holds louis' eyes in his own. Harry puts his head in his hands, feeling his throat clog with burning acid.

"hey" Louis softly says and Pats the space next to him on the bed. "C'mere" he opens his arms , welcoming Harry to his embrace. Harry hesitates for a bit, before getting up from his desk and sitting in between louis' arms.

at first , Harry is tense in-between louis' arms, but as the seconds go by, he slowly relaxes and rests his head in the crook of louis' neck as Louis wraps his arms around Harry's body.

"everything will be fine , we'll figure it out" Louis whispers over and over again until Harry feels like he's going to fall asleep. Until the door gets thrown open.

Harry's eyes shoot up and he immediately pushes Louis away, but relaxes immediately when he sees it's only Alex.

"well, hello there" Alex smirks and Louis immediately stands up.

"I'm sorry sir" he looks at his feet and Alex looks at his with furrowed brows.

"what are you sorry for? Sit down. It's Alex by the way" Alex pats louis' shoulder and Louis smiles widely at him.

"what are you two doing?" Alex wiggles his brows and Harry coughs awkwardly.

"Nothing just-" he gestures with his hand "talking"

Alex doesn't seem convinced. He opens his mouth to say something but gets interrupted by the door opening again.

This time, it was Kendall.

"hi boys" she sends an air kiss to Harry and waves at Alex.

"what the hell are you doing here?" She narrows her eyes at Louis and Louis stands up, politely putting his arms behind his back.

"sorry, I was helping the prince with something" Louis quietly says.

"You wouldn't be much help anyways, you're a servant after all" she hisses and Harry snaps his neck up to look at her, Alex copying his movements.

"get out of my face" she orders and Louis nods. He glances at Harry and Harry looks at him, catching all the worry and emotion in his eyes.

as soon as Louis walks out of the room, Harry stands up and clears his throat.

"what are you doing here?" He asks.

"I missed you" she whines and goes to hug Harry but he brushes her off.

"I'm busy now, go away" he lies through his teeth. She looks at him with a confused look but shrugs and walks out of the room.

Harry sits on the bed, and zones out, aware that the only think he's thinking about is Louis.

A/N :- okay we need to have a little talk. First off, I'm so so sorry for not publishing a chapter for a while, I've been busy. I decided to put a little schedule. I'll publish a chapter every sunday.

thank you for reading. I love you all.