Chapter 72: Job?

(y'all really think bob is gonna respawn huh?? *Laughs maniacally*)

A woman giggled as she dragged her boyfriend to the woods. "Are we really going to do it here??" her boyfriend asks, "Of course! Besides... No one will know, it's like 12 or 1 am." the woman replied. The man was a little bit hesitant but joined his girlfriend's antics soon. They both hastily removed their clothes, as soon as they were both butt naked, the woman pulled the man in for a kiss.

They both soon laid on the ground, the man was at the bottom while the woman was at the top. The woman was about to do it with her boyfriend but paused as soon as she saw something blue at the corner of her eye. She stared at it, her thoughts were filled with questions as to why there was a bright blue color in the distance. Her thoughts were cut off as she felt her boyfriend's hands on her hips. She quickly slapped his arm, "Huh?? What's wrong??" her boyfriend asks as he quickly stopped. 

"Wait... I see something over there...." she pointed at the bright blue object in the distance. The woman quickly got up and ran toward it, "Wha-- Babe!!" the boy shouted as he ran up to his girlfriend. As soon as they both arrived at th bright blue object, they both let out a scream as they noticed that there was blood

-Time Skip-

You grumbled as your call wasn't picked up again. "Why isn't he answering...?" you mumbled as you tried calling Bob again. It was now morning and were trying to contact Bob because of his missed calls and texts. "Who?" Genya asks, "Bob." you replied. "That tall muscular boy? What's your relationship with him?" Sanemi asks. "Were good friends." you simply replied as texted Bob to call you back. Dear reader, you're probably confused as to what is happening... Well, since you live with Sanemi and Genya temporarily the three of you head to school together now.

"So.... What's your costume for tonight?" Genya asks, "A witch, a smexy witch." You replied with a small smirk. While you and Genya conversed, Sanemi was lost in his own thoughts. Sanemi knew you were still traumatized by what happened, he always sees you looking around when it's night time. Sanemi is pissed that the police still hasn't found who broke into your house, he swore that when he finds out who he is... He'll kill him. 

Sanemi's thoughts were cut off by a voice. "Y/n!!" The three of you looked around to see Melanie and Aimi. Melanie quickly went to your side, not giving a fuck about Sanemi or Genya. "Y/n, have you found an apartment yet??" She asks as she wraps her arm around your shoulder. "Well... I still haven't found one." you replied, Melanie shrieked with joy. "Well that's good, you can come live with us. We have an extra room." Aimi replied. "Oh?? Well are you sure??" you ask, "Yes! Definitely!! We can have like sleepovers everynight, we can talk shit about people or talk about people we like." she winked at the last sentence. 

Genya and Sanemi quickly paid attention as soon as they heard Melanie say 'People we like'. "By that way Y/n, do you have anyone you like??" she added. "Hmmm... Well I don't think so... No one has really caught my attention." You replied, "But, I accept your offer on living with you." you added. Aimi let out a smile while Melanie turned to Sanemi and Genya, she pulled out her tongue in a teasing way. "Shut it Melanie." Sanemi told her, 'If she wasn't such a good friend of Y/n... I would've already killed her.' he thought. 

While all of this was happening, there was only one thing you had thought of... 'I'll visit Bob's place after school if he isn't at school...' you thought, growing worried. 

-Time Skip-

"That's weird... Gramps isn't at his usual place today..." You thought as you stared at their closed fish shop. "Okay Y/n think... Remember where their house was..." you mumbled. "Oh, it's you." A voice spoke out, you turned around to see Yoriichi with Demon Killer Nine Thousand aka Chad in his hands. "What are you doing here kid? At noon too..." Yoriichi added. "Oh! uhh... I was just headed to my friends house..." you replied. He nodded, you soon stared at Yoriichi.