Rin...

*Knock* *Knock

I was standing at Silica's door again waiting when she opened it after a bit.

Silica: Oh hey U/N, did Akira want to come over?

U/N: Yeah she did as soon as I said your name she sprung up with joy.

Silica: Well that's ok. I enjoy her company, do you wanna come in?

U/N: Sure.

She opens the door some more to let me in. Her house was very lively and when Pina saw Akira she dove done and landed on her head then went to go play.

U/N: Play nice Akira, so Silica what's been going on. I mean last time we had the chance to actually talk was when we were getting the pnuema flower for Pina.

Silica: Well I've been trying my best ever since then to become a bit more stronger but also not trying to overwork myself. How are you?

U/N: *sigh* Well actually a lot has been going on for me, I'm sure you've heard the news about the floor 74 boss getting beat by Kirito and I. Honestly I just wanna be done with this world and all it's bull. Other than that situation I've been fine.

Silica: And what about Aleyla? You two are adorable together.

I blush a little and I clear my throat.

U/N: She's been on a treasure quest that has been taking her awhile but we are still in contact. And what do you mean 'adorable' together?

Silica: The way you both interact with each other.

U/N: If you say so.

For the rest of the night we talked about other things going on in the game. She even made some tea for us to drink as well.

---Time-Skip---

U/N: It's getting a little late I should probably head back home.

Silica: Yeah, it was nice talking to you.

U/N: Likewise.

I whistle for Akira and she comes around the corner with Pina still on top of her head.

U/N: Hey Akira. Ready to go?

She whines telling me that she did not want to leave.

U/N: Don't worry we can always come back, besides it's getting late.

She went over to the door to wait while Pina flew over and perched on Silicas head and I walked to the door and opened it.

U/N: Bye Silica, see you soon.

Silica: Bye U/N. Be safe.

Akira and I walked out the door and back to the warp that'll take us home.

---Time-Skip---

U/N: Man it's getting really dark don't you think Akira?

She huffs. We were back on the floor where my home walking through the forest I noticed a very familiar looking tree. I stop walking.

U/N: Have we already passed that?

I look around and everything feels the same.

U/N: Hm. I swear I was going in the right direction.

I heard a rustle behind me so I turn around to see a little girl running towards me.

'Why does this always happen at night?'

The girl reached me and hid behind me as more footsteps were heard, and they were close.

??1: This way! She went over here.