V. That's a shit plan

Elle screamed in fear as the entire living room ceiling collapsed.

Yelena took quickly all the things from the table to the backpack and grabbed Elle's hand to get her up. "Come on, El." She whispered.

Elle got up in shock and went with her aunt, but the only thought in her mind was her mom.

"Where's mom?" Girl whispered and looked up at woman.

Yelena put her finger on her lips to keep Elle quiet and leaned as close to the wall as possible, pulling Elle towards her by her shoulders to to stay unnoticed.

Someone went down through a hole into the lounge and red lasers began to measure around the room.

Yelena peeked through the door to see who it was. She perfectly knew.

Woman lowered herself to Elle's height and looked into her eyes. "Sweetie, you have to trust me, okay?"

Elle nodded and grabbed her hand tight.

Yelena noticed Elle is stressed. "Hey, it will be fun." She smirked and pushed girl by shoulder playfully.

Before Elle could say anything Yelena pulled her by to run across the living room to another room. People with guns fired repeatedly at them, but no shots hit.

 People with guns fired repeatedly at them, but no shots hit

In the room they entered was Natasha standing by the wall. She stopped them and pulled them dramatically towards wall to stay quiet.

Elle calmed down a bit when she saw her mother.

Natasha worried looked down at her daughter and squished lightly her hand.

Elle gave her gentle smile and nodded to let her know she's alright.

Yelena turned the power supply, which caused a short circuit and an explosion which confused the intruders.