Strange Talk on Campus: 13

At five o'clock in the morning, Shi'an was woken up by pain.   

Self-study starts at 6:30 in the morning. He usually gets up at 6 o'clock, but he will wake up naturally around 5 o'clock.   

He also woke up at five o'clock this morning. After waking up, he glanced at his mobile phone in a daze. Seeing that it was still early, he turned over and prepared to go back to sleep.   

As a result, as soon as he turned over, his legs rubbed, and there was severe pain from the roots of his thighs. The pain made him wake up directly, and physical tears rushed out.   

Shi'an sat up cautiously, turned on the flashlight and checked his inner thigh.   The roots of both legs are swollen, and the skin seems to be broken. It hurts to touch it lightly and people can't help but breathe.   

“How can this position break the skin? "Shi'an asked the system with a frown.   

He remembers that it was fine here last night……   

The system remembered the scene of the hot eyes last night……   

It sighed, and wanted to tell Shi'an bluntly that Yu Feichen had done it, but the protagonists in the supernatural world were very open.

The moment Yu Feichen lit Shi'an's temple last night not only made Shi'an lose consciousness, but also restricted it, making it unable to tell the truth.   

After not hearing the system's answer, Shi'an asked again what happened last night.   

His voice became louder this time, and then he found that his throat was so dry and painful that he felt torn when he swallowed.   

It seems that the whole throat is swollen.   

“Why does my throat hurt so much...”   [Last night......]   

The system couldn't stop talking, he couldn't tell what happened last night, so he had to remind him tactfully.   

[In the supernatural world, many strange things do happen. When you go to bed at night, it is best not to sleep too heavily]   

Hearing the system say this, Shi'an's first reaction was that the traces on his body were made by Xie Zhen.   

“Is it Xie Zhen? ”He asked the system for verification.   

[I... can't reveal this, anyway, be careful yourself]   

The system said this, which made it even more difficult to guess at the peace of mind.   

A fire rose in his heart.   

Well, he felt a pity for what happened to Xie Zhen yesterday, it was a waste of feelings!   

It's still early, and I have to take a full day of class after I get up. Shi'an still wants to sleep for a while, otherwise I won't be energetic during class during the day.   

But he seemed to be born with pain and his nerves were more sensitive than others. The pain in his throat and legs made him drowsy.

Not only could he not sleep, but he also felt uncomfortable lying down because of the awkward position of the broken skin.   

After changing several poses, not only did he not restrain himself, but he also woke up the roommate in the next bed, so he simply got out of bed.   

Several other roommates are sleeping, the electricity hasn't come yet, and the lights can't be turned on.   Shi'an turned on the flashlight, put it aside, and opened his folding mirror to look at his throat.