Strange Talk on Campus: 14

Shi'an moved his legs uncomfortably, but there is no doubt that his weak struggle could not shake Xie Zhen at all, but instead made the opponent hold his hand harder.   

Xie Zhen looked at him blankly for a while, then lowered her eyes, and gently stroked Shi'an's injury with the thumbs of her two hands.   

Shi'an was afraid of pain. Even with such light strength, he still felt pain, but because of the awkward position of the wound, the pain was mixed with some indescribable feelings.   

A little itchy and a little numb......   

This feeling was so strange, Shi An struggled a little harder, and at the same time leaned back, trying to get rid of Xie Zhen's restraint.   

Xie Zhen noticed his intention, frowned, and whispered, "Don't move! "   

Shi'an didn't dare to move immediately.   

So fierce......   

If you don't move, don't move, why are you yelling at him.  

Xie Zhen lifted Shi'an's legs up again, and at the same time squatted down on her own.   

Shi'an saw that his head was getting lower and lower, as if he was burying him.......   

"No, don't! "   

Shi An hurriedly stopped him, wondering where Chen Zhen would listen to him.   

Seeing that Jie Zhen was about to, about to... Shi An hurriedly closed his eyes and turned his head to the other side.   

Although this move had the meaning of concealing his ears and stealing bells, he really couldn't understand what Zhen was doing to him directly.   

But after a while, Shi'an realized that Xie Zhen didn't seem to mean that.   He was licking his wound lightly.   

Shi'an slowly opened his eyes and looked at the ghost buried between his legs.   

Xie Zhen lowered his eyes, and from his perspective, he could see the opponent's scarlet tongue looming.

"Um......"   

Because of the excessive itching, Shi'an snorted uncontrollably. The sound was soft and slimy. He couldn't believe that this sound was actually made by himself.   

Xie Zhen paused and raised his eyes slightly. His lips were a little moist and his eyes were very dark.

Shi'an looked at him and only felt that the expression of this ghost at the moment was extremely sexy.   

"What's your name? Comfortable? "   

When Xie Zhen asked this, there was a smile in her eyes.   

Feeling embarrassed, he unconsciously raised his hand to cover his mouth.   

Xie Zhen stood up, pinched Shi'an's waist and sent it to her arms.   

"I can't stand it anymore? What can I do from now on..."   

He said the second half of the sentence very lightly, almost whispering, and Shi'an didn't hear it clearly. However, even if Xie Zhen didn't lower his voice, his mind was in a mess now, and he probably wouldn't pay attention to what Xie Zhen said.