- Chapter 2 -

Narrator's P.O.V
As Yn drove Jungkook to work, she started asking questions like she always did everytime he was about to leave just to make sure he didn't forget anything:

"Do you have your phone with you?"

"Yes, it's in my right pocket."

"Did you bring a warm water bottle with you?"

"Yes, it's in my backpack."

"Do you have your wallet?"

"Yes, it's in my left pocket."

"Did you remember to call Miss Choi and tell her that you're leaving early today at 5:30 instead of your usual time at 7:00?"

"Yes, I called her yesterday and told her about our plans for 5:30 and she gave me permission to leave early."

"Do you remember why today is so special?"

Yn asked and Jungkook blushed as he nodded and excitedly said;

"Of course I do, today is our 8 year anniversary."

"That's right baby and what plans do you have for this year's anniversary?"

"We're going to celebrate by going to your favorite restaurant, the mexican one NOT the Italian one since I know that you hate the waiter there, and I made reservations for 6:00 pm not 6:30 pm."

"And why not at 6:30 baby?"

"Because I want to spend as much time with you as possible.."

Jungkook said shyly, making Yn coo at him as she held his hand tightly while driving, and her action made Jungkook even more shy as he tried to continue on with his plan;

"A-After that, at 7:00 we're going to go get ice cream in cups NOT cones and then after that, we're going to go to our spot in the park at 7:30 pm and have a romantic picnic and then we're going to go home at 8:00 pm and then we'll cuddle and watch our favorite movies together until 10:00 pm then we're going to get ready for bed and start our night routine and then we'll be in bed by 10:30 or 11:00 pm, depending on if you or I sleep tonight since we always talk before bed."

Yn smiled at Jungkook's well thought out plan and nodded happily as she said;

"That's a perfect plan honey, I can't wait-"

"I even made a separate plan in case you or I get any calls in from work and we need to end our original plan. Would you like to hear about it?"

"Of course I would."

Jungkook smiled as he took out his notebook and started to tell her about a whole separate plan that he had made, just in case their first plan gets interrupted.