IV

Warning: Mature content 🔞🔞🔞 😉😁🔥😍🙈

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

Ae came home really late as he officially got the powers as CEO he had work to do to understand all the things and the responsibilities he needs to take care of after that he went to drink with his friends to his usual bar, and he lost the track of time hanging out with them maybe he would stay over there only if his didn't have reminded him that he was married and his father will see his end if Pete was left alone Ae rush to his house frustrated...

He reached home around 2 in the morning Pete was waiting for him to have dinner together he thought to spend the night with his husband but he didn't come Pete was lying on the couch in the living room he is wearing an oversized pyjamas t-shirt

A model sure knows how to maintain his body, Pete's petite milky white body resting on the couch made Ae droll over those sexy hairless legs he wants to touch them it looks so soft and delicate but... He promised himself not to do anything as such he is not supposed to touch him whether is it because of alcohol or what he doesn't know but the only thing he knows is he wants Pete...

He went to Pete the sleeping figure startled at sudden movement over him he felt heavy when he opened his eyes in the dim lights he could make out from the figure it's none other than his husband...

"Ae what are yummmphh ahhh " his words are further cut off with a kiss from his husband that harsh kiss Pete got startled him...

Pete POV:

The way he is kissing makes me loose breath what is wrong with him the moment I got used to his pace he change he kiss tilt his head and bite my lower lip I gasp at the sting he entered my mouth tasting every inch of my mouth I could feel the alcohol taste in the kiss I clutch onto his blazer tightly...

He let go of me after millions of seconds I could finally breath panting heavily I look at him my eyes got teary and I couldn't look at him clearly "I need this!!" But the lust in his eyes I can clearly see and looks like he finally want me I could feel butterflies in my stomach if only I had known about this I would have wore that lingerie but as long as my husband enjoys me I'm fine with it...

I nod swiftly in reply he got up and yank out his clothes I help him to undress oh shit!! I forgot to take pills I'm not ready for kids how to distract him now!! "Ae you are drunk, it's the first time we are doing it I want you to remember this!" I tried to make an excuse

"No worries, I will not forget trust me I won't forget, stop talking let me kiss you" he latches our lips again I could feel his hard boner which makes me even more excited I guess doing once may not result in pregnancy...

"Mmmahhh ahhh ughh mm Ae ah!!"

His big hands harshly rubbing all over my body makes me feel hot I grab on couch's hand rest when he squeezed my hardened nipples I bite my lips to stop myself from moaning he brings his fingers to my mouth I suck on them making it slippery he settles between my legs and spread them wide now I'm completely exposed to him I'm a blushing mess he is checking me out he bend down and engulf my length sucking on tip harshly and fingers rubbing at my entrance

"Ahhh.... ugh umm...ahhhh Yes...ah..there ugh"

I squeeze my toes on the couch when I felt a slight sting down there but he is pleasuring me distracting me from the pain the moment I got used to his fingers he keeps adding more making me loose breath I roll eyes when I felt heat pooling in my stomach
His fingers keep hitting something in there and his mouth sucking my length works wonders on me...

"Ae ahhh I'm close ughh mmmhh"

He remove his fingers and line his length coating with his saliva he came up looking into my eyes his eyes hold some power which I fell for it totally he pushes his tip I side my tight virgin hole I spread my legs more wanting for more I gasp loudly when he pushes his length completely in me "ummm...ahhhh ughhh"

I lift my head breathing more air getting used to his big length my scratch his back when he started moving I haul my legs over his waist pushing him more in me

"Ahhh ughhh so deep ahhh so big ughh..ahhh so big Ae"

Ae lick my neck which made me shiver under him moving my hips to his movements my whole body moving up and down on the couch with his bites and Hickeys I felt a sting, but I like it "mmmahhh ahhhh ughhh more ahh don't stop ah there I'm ahh I'm close harder ahhh yes again ahhh ughh!!" My mouth is a moaning mess I came moaning loudly enjoying the pleasure his sharp thrusts turned sloppy his length twitching in there I could feel a warm liquid...

"It was amazing" Ae Comment breathing out in my ear he pulls out his length his groans made me feel hot I love this feeling "I love you" I whisper softly, but his breath was soft I realized he is asleep I slowly push him on the couch and clean both of us while limping it's my first, and it hurts a lot I tried my best not to fall and covered him in sheets and sat beside him admiring his peaceful face damn what if since he was drunk he was gentle with me? If he was sober what will happen to me the thought itself scares me I slowly drown into sleep since I was tired too and a smile never leaves my lips....

Third Person POV:

Ae woke up in the morning, as usual, he ignores Pete and went to get ready for the office those sounds woke Pete up...

"Should have waked me up, I'm sorry I fell asleep I'll make breakfast" Pete blush while talking to him, he couldn't make eye contact he looks at floor Ae just hum and went into his study room to get some papers...

After breakfast, Pete was waiting for a goodbye kiss near the table but Ae just ignored him "oh I forgot" Ae turn around Pete face lit up...

"Yesterday night I---.."

"Ae you don't have to bring it up again I'm shy" Pete blush

"Listen to me will you" Ae's voice was firm Pete pouted...

"I remember what we did last night but forget it, I was drunk and was feeling horny that's it there is nothing other than that" Ae's Comment brought warmth to Pete's cheeks when he touched it, it was wet he realized he is crying Ae didn't bother to take a look at his husband who is broke he left to the office without a word...

To be continued.....

Hope you all enjoy reading it

Keep voting and commenting

Bye for now 😘👋🥰🥰😍🤩🙌😁😉