Strange Talk on Campus: 15

Yu Feichen's words caused all the worldviews that Shi'an had established to collapse.   

After his own exploration and contact, he was actually more inclined to understand Zhen in his heart, but after Yu Feichen's analysis just now, he was shaken again.   

Yes, Xie Zhen is a ghost. Can you really believe a ghost?   

Could it be that the supporting evidence that made him biased towards Xie Zhen in his heart was all an illusion deliberately made by Xie Zhen?   

In this supernatural world, what is true?   

After eating early, Yu Feichen and Shi'an arrived at the classroom together. Yu Feichen didn't know when he went to the supermarket. Before entering the classroom, he stuffed a box of milk into his schoolbag.   

“You have eaten too little breakfast, be careful to be hungry later. ”   

Shi'an didn't want to take Yu Feichen's things, so he immediately returned the milk, but when he unzipped it and took out the milk, Yu Feichen had already returned to his seat.   

Yu Feichen was the monitor. As soon as he sat down, class teacher came over to discuss things around him.   Shi'an hesitated in the same place for a while, but still did not bother them, and returned to his seat.   

Forget it, give it back to him after class.   

A dull morning self-study passed. It was supposed to be when the students were making up for their sleep and eating breakfast.

Suddenly, there was an exclamation from the front row, which made the sleepy students refreshed, and they all looked forward one by one.   

“What are you shouting? ”   

“Let no one sleep? ”   

“Buddy, can you keep your voice down? ”   

It was a boy who made that scream. The boy was not annoyed when he was besieged by the whole class. He raised his mobile phone and ran to the middle of the classroom while shouting.   

“Fuck! Come and have a look! There are really ghosts in our school! ”   

Life in senior high school is boring, and every student is filled with stress and anxiety every day. This kind of explosive gossip immediately attracted everyone's attention.   

The classmate closest to the boy immediately stood up and wanted to look at his mobile phone.   

The boy was very generous and put his mobile phone directly on the table for everyone to watch.   

A video is playing on the phone.   First of all, it was pitch black, and someone could be heard talking. It was the voices of several boys, who were probably heckling and saying something like ’Hurry up and "don't encourage".   

After a while, there was a faint light on the screen, and a flight of stairs faintly shone out. The stairs look a little shabby and not very clean.   The camera is flickering, and it can be seen that the person filming is walking very difficult during this journey.