21 | Enemies to F*ckers

(TW: Content contains dubious consent

(TW: Content contains dubious consent. Don't read if not comfortable!)

Blinking slowly, you squirm and squeeze your legs together.

In a moment of lucidity, you twist away to forcefully pull off your underwear and fling your panties into the bedroom floor's abyss.

You try to move more.

But your head, arms, and hands all feel so strangely heavy in sleep's thick, slow world.

"I wanna make you feel good," you finally mumble.

Your voice is so small that Gojo barely catches what you say.

When he did, Gojo chuckles in amusement, the slight rumbles reverberating against your chest. 

Smiling, he tucks a loose strand of hair behind your ear. 

He is so tall that his body looms over your tiny figure without trying, his azure eyes pouring into you.

"You're so kind, baby," he coos, admiring how pleasantly generous you have been all evening.

You have a selfish side as well, of course.

"Make me feel good, too," you add on with a bit more assertiveness.

"Fuck yeah, I will," Gojo rasps. 

As though his ego wasn't overinflated enough, the idea that you were so desperate for him even in your sleep is driving him absolutely insane.

In one smooth motion, he rotates you such that you're now lying on your stomach, and he hastily climbs over your sleeping figure, his knees splayed on either side of your hips.

You toss a little in your slumber as he does so, whimpering when Gojo uses his coarse hands to roughly spread your cheeks apart and reveal your plush lips.

One glance, and that is all Gojo needs to notice how you are already leaking with arousal. 

He growls at the lewd sight you already pay him with, your slick leaving a solid string that connects with your thigh.