Dips!

Aizawa's POV:

The moment I heard about a cat and it being Feral, I already knew what was going on and started heading out of my house.

Zashi: Sho, where are you going?

Me: Tsukauchi.

Zashi: Now?

Before he could ask anything more, I was already out and in the car driving there. Not long after I arrived, I went in and saw the cheetah lying on the ground.

Me: Feral....

Tsukauchi: Yup.

Me: His owner died?

Tsukauchi: We found a dead body in the warehouse and we believe it is his owner after he escaped and came here dead tired and out of energy.

Me: Poor thing.

Tsukauchi: Can you take him in?

Me: You have to ask?

Tsukauchi: Thought so.

I went over to the big cat and by now it should have reacted in any kind of way but it didn't at all and so I went closer until I crauched in front of it and touched it. The fur felt very soft unlike what I expected and even now the big cat didn't reacted at all. Not only that but the animal felt very hot too.

Me: Feral has a fever. I'll bring the cat to RG.

Tsukauchi: How in the world is the healer supposed to heal a cheetah?

Me: Why not?

Tsukauchi: You sure you don't want to involve a vet?

Me: You want me to explain how I got a huge cheetah with a quirk?

Tsukachi: Good point.

Without waiting any longer, I took the cat and carried it outside and placed it in the car. Since it was mine and Zashi's off day, I was sure that he wouldn't mind a cat with us. I would have loved nothing more as to go with the cat to RG but at this hour there was no chance I would wake the healer up. I was not tired of living yet.

So once I was in front of the door, I ringed the bell since I was holding a cheetah. It was hard ringing the bell anyways.

Zashi: Did you forgot your ke- is that a cheetah?

The moment my husband opened the door for me, his smile quickly morphed into an expression of shock, scaredness and just fascination.

Me: Yes, now move.

Zashi: You are not bringing a cheetah inside!

Me: Yes I do.

Zashi: Where did you even get that cheetah from and don't tell me you broke into a zoo!

Me: Feral.

Zashi: That vigilante that got you more sleep?

Me: Yes that one. Feral is not one vigilante but a guy with a cheetah they found the body of it's owner and it also got shot because of me. NOW MOVE! 

My dear husband finally decided to move after I told him so and once I went in, I put the cat in the guestroom on the floor.

Zashi: Don't tell me we have a cheetah now?

Me: Yes we do.

Zashi: For real?

Me: Yup.

Zashi: Fine by me as long as it doesn't kill us.

Me: It won't.

Zashi: Do you know what it eats or anything about cheetahs?

Me: Nope.

Zashi: Looks like I'll be doing some research.

He left me allone with the cheetah and all I could do for now was try to tend its wound as well as get some ice around it. The cat seemed to enjoy the coolness of it and once I was sure that the big cat had everything it needed for the night, I went to my own room and left the rooms door with the cheetah open. Something told me if I would lock the cat up that I would regret it.

The next day in the morning I had RG over and she immediately examined the cat.

RG: Where in dear gods name did you find a cheetah.

Zashi: On the street supposedly. Don't look at me like that.

Me: That's Feral and it's owner died.

RG: His owner died?

Me: A boy huh.

RG: Yes and you say that's Feral? Looks like you got yourself some trouble.

Zashi: hah if you knew.

Me: He needed help and he got shot because of me too.

RG: Well the injury did get infected causing his fever but give him a day of rest and this medication and he will be good in about 3 days.

Me: Got it.

Zashi: Anything else we should watch out?

RG: He shouldn't be running around as much but he still needs some excercise so for now try not to make Feral run at full speed.

Me: Will do.

RG: And let me guess you want to bring the cat into UA with you?

Me: Yes. I expelled my calss anyways.

RG: Fine by me but I wouldn't recommend it without warning Nezu first and without him to be awake.

Zashi: Sho, how about you stay at home today and I try to get Nezu's permission.

Me: You? Meet Nezu?

Zashi: Yes me!

Me: You are scared of that rat.

Zashi: Excuse me, he is Satan himself!

Me: *Sigh*

Zashi: You know that I would do anything for you. So yes me.

Me: If it doesn't bother you.

Zashi: I'll help you take care of him anyways so we might as well share the time with him.

Me: ....

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. I just couldn't believe what he just said. He wanted to help me take care of a wild animal and would face the rat Satan himself to get permission to bring him with us.

Me: You only want to hug him huh...

That was the only explaination I could get to.

Zashi: If he is staying here we should get along and that includes cuddles too!

Me: I knew it!

RG: *Sigh* Crazy cat lovers!