73

it's been a week now, raven has started going back to school and you and Mattia finally were back on good terms. you were woken up by kisses all over your face.

"wake up baby."

you smiled softly and opened your eyes. "someone's in a good mood." you said before yawning.

"please brush your teeth." he gave you a forehead kiss and laughed.

"wow." you shook your head and went into the bathroom to brush your teeth.

"I took raven to school earlier and I made you breakfast." he smiled. you finished brushing your teeth and followed him downstairs.

he made a nice, neat, good looking breakfast, there were two plates by each other, a small pile of fluffy eggs on one plate and bacon on the other and heart shaped waffles and pancakes.

"I know you hate eggs so you don't have to eat them." he pulled out the chair for you and you sat down.

"thank you I love it, what's the special occasion?"

"no special occasion I just want to show my appreciation, we have been pretty happy for almost two weeks and I just want you to know how proud I am of us." he gave you a soft kiss and you hugged him.

"I love you so much thank you." you smiled and gave him a kiss. you two ate and talked about what you wanted to do today.

After you finished eating you helped him clean up and put the dishes away. You went upstairs to shower and get ready for the day, you wore a sweatshirt and some leggings. he took a shower and got ready as well, he grabbed his keys and you just grabbed your phone and small purse.

"where are we going?" you sat in the passenger seat while he started driving.

"I need to pick up a couple things from Z and then I'll take you wherever." he put his hand on your thigh.

"hmm I have been needing to go to a bookstore and I need more clothes, can we do that?"

"of course baby, I'll take you to the mall and a bookstore after this." he moved his hand on your inner thigh and you giggled a little.

after a long car ride of him teasing you, you finally made it to the pit. you took the elevator up with Mattia and he scanned his hand to get to the top level. he went up to Zayn's door and knocked. After a couple minutes zayn answered.

"Hey bro." Zayn said giving him a hug then giving you a hug. "Hey kara its been a while."

"Hi." You smiled nicely.

"Harry should be upstairs in his room, um him and Louis aren't really talking so he isn't here much." Zayn said as you came in. you nodded your head and mattia gave you a kiss before you went up to Harry's room.

You knocked on the door and opened it after you heard Harry say come in.

"hi!" you said as you closed the door back.

"Oh hey kara, it's been a while. How are you?" he gave you a hug and then sat on the edge of his huge bed. Harry's room wasn't very unique, it was just modern and dark grey and black. It had a nice huge king sized bed a big flatscreen tv mounted on the wall, and some comfy chairs and a desk with a computer and some plants. it looks kind of empty because Louis's stuff isn't in here.

"I'm doing well, me and Mattia haven't been arguing or anything for a while now he even made breakfast this morning it was beautiful. And raven is going back to school now ever since the incident, I miss her every second but Other than that I'm good, how are you holding up?" you said taking off your shoes and sitting on the bed.