Elizabeth Swann x Fem Reader (Pirates of the Caribbean)

Summary: A wounded pirate knocks on the door if Elizabeth Swanns house, she decides to help the pirate.

Third person pov...

A loud but firm knock sounded on Elizabeths door and as no one else was around Elizabeth opened the door, once she saw who was there she gasped it was a woman.

She has a long sword on her right, a hat and long coat and was leaning heavily on the doorframe Elizabeth saw her stomach which was bleeding quite badly, the woman's shirt was stained woth blood also Elizabeth noticed she was a pirate.

'She needs help' she thought

'But she's a pirate' said one side of her brain, she looked back at the girl dying of blood loss at the door then at her sword. Elizabeth made up her mind quickly and helped the girl in.

She wrapped the girls arm around her shoulders and put her hand on the girls waist they then walked in to the house house upstairs to Elizabeth's bedroom where she put the girl on the bed.

Elizabeth then went downstairs and found the first aid kit, she then went back upstairs and cleaned the Girls wound.

After she cleaned it she bandaged it up, she then cleaned away all the blood and the tissues she used to clean the blood up. Before going downstairs she left a glass of water incase the pirate woke up and needed a drink.

While she was downstairs the Pirate woke up, she held a hand to her head a horrible headache had come on and she felt horrible. Looking around her the girl saw she was in a bedroom but not on her ship.

She sat up but felt a sharp pain in her stomach "dammit" she exclaimed looking at the bandage around her stomach, which was quickly staining with blood. Sighing she laid back down and closed her eyes.

"Oh no you pulled your stitches" Exclaimed a voice surprising the girl she sat up and Cursed "shit" she yelled holding her stomach while the other person apologies and runs over to her.

"So sorry for startling you" she said unbuttoning the Pirates shirt and looking at the wound, she unwrapped the bandage and saw that the stiches stitches had done had been ripped.

"Sorry" apologies the Girl, Elizabeth smiled and gave the girl the glass of water, "thanks" Elizabeth then pulled out the first aid kit which she left up I'm her room and took out a needle to stich up the wound.

"This may hurt" she warned making the girl Smirk and shrug "your fine, I've had worse" she said her smirk made Elizabeth blush but start sewing the wound.

"So how did you get this anyway" asked Elizabeth, the Pirate chuckled "oh this well I was fighting a group of men who cornered this young girl but I guess one of them cut me" she said nonchalantly.

"You call this a cut, its more of a stab really, well atheist you saved the girl" said Elizabeth shaking her head at the Pirates bravery. After she was done Elizabeth helped the girl sit up and button up her shirt.

"Well thank you for helping me from not dying" she said casually making Elizabeth blush and glare at the Pirate.
"No problem-" "Oh Y/N, I'm Y/N Sparrow" she said.

"And I am Elizabeth Swann, nice to meet you" they shook hands, Y/N decided to stay and while after Elizabeth glared at her when she stood to leave so foe the rest of the day the girls stayed I Elizabeths room.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot for Elizabeth.

Word Count: 611