part fourteen

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Sugar

Maroon 5

"Guys, if children could fly. They'd be in the air, shitting on our heads." May began without context the next day at Lunch.

"I- what the fuck did you take bro, let me have a hit." Sauce said with a concerned expression as she sipped on her coffee.

"Meth and 7up boiled together and crystallised." May said and blew a kiss in the air.

"Hey you guys wanna hear a joke about building?" Louis joined in the conversation.

"Okay." Sauce said unamused putting down her cup of coffee.

"Sorry, it's still under construction!" Louis yelled out enthusiastically only to have the girls stare at him unimpressed.

After a long minute May said, "Yeah that's funny" while the other girls only smiled at her comment.

"Hey I have one." Y/n said sitting up straight."Why didn't the toilet paper cross the road?" (This for you Jana)

"Why?" Riley said resting her hand under her cheek.

"Because it got stuck in a crack."

The whole table let out loud laughs instead of Louis who rolled his eyes dramatically.

"I hate you all." He said and Divs giggled.

"Okay guys I have to tell you guys something." Sauce said clearing her throat.

"Yeah what's up." Riley assured.

"So uhm, I'm kinda thinking of- you know like- coming out to my parents."

"Oh my god that's great!" Y/n said while the others let out cheers.

"That's crazy, but how do you think they're going to take it?" Divs asked throwing her juice box in the dustbin behind her.

"There's a slight chance they might lock me in my room forever and pretend I'm dead for the rest of their lives, but at least I'll get it out." Sauce answered sarcastically.

"Your doing the right thing." Riley said giggling as Y/n stroked Sauce's arm to give her any comfort she needed.

As the group discussed further on the matter, the sound of the speaker opening came abruptly from the ceiling, followed by Principle Johansson's voice.

"Y/n Gray and Thomas Holland please report to my office immediately... again."

Y/n's eyes immediately darted towards Tom's direction across the hall.

She met his gaze and the two looked at each other.

Oh crap.
>

"And so we meet again." Principle Johansson said calmly as she leant back on her seat and folded her arms.

"Are we in trouble?" Y/n asked with her voice shaking, her body was upright and stiff, mildly terrified that she'd be getting detention two times in a row.

The Principle let out a laugh.

"Oh no dear, your not in trouble." She said and leaned forward on the table.

"The reason I asked for you two here is quite different." She stated simply and began making her tea.

Principle Johansson stood up from her chair and walked to the side of the room where a pot sat snuggly on the wooden table. She began to pour pink tea for herself in a white cup.