44

Leone POV

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly I felt someone shaking me.

"Baby" I felt kisses all over my face

"Princess" I groan putting my hand over my face and my other to tighten my hold on Allison, bringing her closer to my body

I love having Allison's body against mine, skin to to skin is just perfect. Allison's love language is physical touch, if she's not touching me some way then she won't sleep.

"Wake up" she tried pulling my hand away from my face

"Stop princess" I tightened my hold around her

I honestly just wanted to sleep but damn doesn't seem like I'll be able to.

"Don't talk please" she run her up and down my abs

"Why" I asked

"Because" she groaned "You know your morning voice does something to me" she played with the waistband of my boxers

I chuckled shaking my head "Behave" I gripped her hand from going any further "Tell me why I need to get up"

"Baby stop" she whined trying to pull her hand free

I turned on my side facing her. She had her bottom lip tucked between her teeth and her head tilted to the the right smiling.

Yup that's my mini me

"Tell me why"

"Because I'm up, so if I'm up then you are up"

"Really bellissima" I groaned laying back down on my back staring at the ceiling

"Yes papi" she climbed on top of me cupping my face in her hand "plus remember you said we were going somewhere today"

I have something plan for today and if I'm being honest I don't know how Allison will feel about it.

I mean it's long overdue but I was trying to figure a way out to do this without this going out of control.

"Give me five more minutes" I wrapped my arms around her

"No and why are you so tired"

"Girl you know" I said

Last night Allison and I went at it all night, she wore my ass out, I honestly had to tap out. I don't know where she got all that sex drive from all of a sudden. I mean she knew how to keep up but last night was just out of this world.

"Put that ass to sleep" she laughed tracing my jaw line

"I see you like to run that mouth of yours might have to give you another lesson" I said

"Whatever" she rested her head on my chest "But for real baby get up"

I sat up, getting out of my bed with her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, walking into the bathroom. I rested her on the counter standing between her legs.

She cupped my face, resting her forehead against mine "Estoy tan enamorado de ti bebe" she captured our lips together in a slow dance

I pulled back from the kiss staring into her eyes "I'm in love with you too princess"

"I know papi" she smiled running her fingers through my hair

Allison got down off the counter standing in front of me. We spent the next few minutes taking our clothes off and making small conversation.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, I still can't get over how beautiful she is. She's out of this world and that's a fact.

We made our way over to the shower getting in. We spent the next hour, cleaning each other, talking and enjoying each other's company.